Can someone help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allabout beauty

Reaction score
Oh geeks I'm having a meltdown, I have just done my bride and her bridesmaids spray tan for her wedding on fri they had their trial a few weeks ago and the brides turned out great and so did the bridesmaids even got a txt saying how great they looked, well just as I'm about to start the bride says the girls tan went patchy, I said I dnt understand had u used oily products on skin etc went thru everything she said they didn't exfoliate ( they said they exfoliated at the trial) I explained that was probably the reason she then said that it happened 5 days after application aghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Well this completely knocked my confidence put me right off and now in just hoping that their tans turn out ok omg what is It with some people!!!!

Wel lif she wasnt happy with them for the trial how come she came back for the actual wedding,you wouldn't would you especially for a wedding and the tan would have gone patchy after 5 days if they hadnt exfoliated.It really sounds as though its not your problem.

People are so annoying!!!
But youve got to remember, even though were qualified - they still know best! Not!

As said above, if it was that bad then they woldnt have come back to you.

I think people just like to moan and complain for the sake of it, theres just no pleasing people!

Dont let it knock you!

If its any help after 5 days my tan would go patchy and i exfoliate everyday and also religously moisturise! (i only self tan with loreal sublime gel but surely this would be the same with a spray tan?)

Kathryn,
Do not let this knock you, as you and all of the above posters have said, there's no pleasing some people! She definitely would not have come back if it hadn't of been a good trial, not for her wedding!!

It doesn't sound like you have done anything wrong, chin up :)
Gillian xo

Bridezilla alert, as everyone has said if she wasn't happy with the tan then she wouldn't have come back to you. And after 5 days the tan will be wearing off, it's up to them how evenly to comes off by exfoliating and moisturising. Dont let your confidence be knocked over this. Xx

Don't worry, some people just like to have a little moan.

As said, if it wasn't any good, she wouldn't have come back.

One of the prom tans i had in was in for her hair 2 days later and asked if i could look at her tan, as she said it was a bit patchy on her decollette area. I said no problem. She came in and i couldn't see any patching. She said oh well, you can see it in better light, so i said ok lets go outside then. Out we went and i still couldn't see anything, neither could the other staff member. I asked where she was referring to and she said "Oh i don't know, it's just something my mum said".

I think people just want to make sure they're getting their money's worth lol.

Bridezilla alert, as everyone has said if she wasn't happy with the tan then she wouldn't have come back to you. And after 5 days the tan will be wearing off, it's up to them how evenly to comes off by exfoliating and moisturising. Dont let your confidence be knocked over this. Xx

Agree totally, of course the tan will be wearing off after 5 days. What do they expect? Don't let it knock your confidence:wink2:

Latest posts

Back