Can you guys take a look at my website and critique - pleeeeease??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks lovely, lots of infomation, and you nail art is stunning.
Love the butterflies :hug:

Lovely lovely site - you must be very proud.

Only thing I'm not sure about is are you allowed to have the burberry check and the word dior on the site without their permission? i'm not sure but it just struck me cos u have to be SO careful of copyrite - i'm sure another geek will be along to saying im talkin poo and then th wont be a problem.

becki xxx

Lovely lovely site - you must be very proud.

Only thing I'm not sure about is are you allowed to have the burberry check and the word dior on the site without their permission? i'm not sure but it just struck me cos u have to be SO careful of copyrite - i'm sure another geek will be along to saying im talkin poo and then th wont be a problem.

becki xxx

Omg! The thougth hadn't even crossed my mind!
I just did it as a play around and forgot when I uploaded them onto the site.
I think I may have to go in and airbrush those ones out!

Thanks for the info :hug:

xx

its lookin really good very easy to read, i would deffo check about copyrighted material though hun, i know when a friend of mine uploaded her homemade cards to a freewebs page, someone reported them having a winnie the pooh card and she got email from disney asking her to remove it, so just be careful,

id say only probs is picture sizes, its hard to have to scroll across page to see them all,

but looking good otherwise

nicky xxxx

Latest posts

Back