Can you help me? I'm not sure which logo to choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittensgotclaws

Reaction score
Hi there, i know that this has been asked alot letely but it would be lovely to get your opinion on which logo for my salon? :hug: Thankyou for helping me. Jo.Xxx

Attachments

• Claws0.jpg
    Claws0.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Claws1.jpg
    Claws1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Claws2.jpg
    Claws2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Claws4.jpg
    Claws4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Claws6.jpg
    Claws6.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Claws7.jpg
    Claws7.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 106
Very nice but my faves are 2,3,6

hth
Sue

Hi Jo!

Well, I like no 6 - really striking.

1 & 2 look alot like my new logo, has the same company done them?

Hi, thanks for looking, i'll wait til i get more numbers count then up and see who the overall winner (logo wise hehehe) it will be.

Hi Bev, yes it is the same company, i said that i wanted classy, elegant and sophisticated, i am swaying towards number 3 or number 6 myself, Xxx

yes, I like number 3 too, I love the paw print on the logo - cute lol

Yeah, thats one of the reasons i like it, you know what i'm like!! hahaha:hug:

Hi,

I agree that number 1 is probably a tad too close to a previous one. Sorry, but was just messing about with fonts! (as always, you ought to know that these are only preliminary drafts....)

People should discount that one.

And, for what its worth, i'd go with three too. :)

Hi,

I agree that number 1 is probably a tad too close to a previous one. Sorry, but was just messing about with fonts! (as always, you ought to know that these are only preliminary drafts....)

People should discount that one.

And, for what its worth, i'd go with three too. :)

Hi there, yes i do like number 3, i'll send you a reply back via the email you sent me with some little tweaks if thats ok?
Cheers, Jo.Xx

2 and 3 are my favourites..xx

Number 3 for me....it really stood out and made me pause ( or paws :lol: ok cheap shot ).

I liked number 2 aswell....but 3 immediately grabbed my attention.

Xxxxx

Hi there, well we have a winner, this one's been tweaked a bit, it's number 3.....here you go, what do you think?

Attachments

• ClawsNEW1.png
    ClawsNEW1.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 82
Can I ask a question from some one down under who doesn't these things? Do all you guys get the same place / people to design your logos... b/c they're all seem to be the same or so similar?

I don't mean all the logo's you've presented in this post are the same I mean they're similar fonts/layout as the others who have asked 'which logo should I choose'?

Not that I object... the logos presented are nice. I'm just wondering how come everyone's logos are so similar???? :?:

Hi- im actually the designer of these logos- and many of the others.

I merely do as i'm told- every logo is bespoke- but clearly people are inspired by other peoples styles etc.

At the start of the consultation process I ask people what styles they like via the hundreds i've done previously- then we work from there.

Clearly if people are asking advice from people they respect on the Geek- and especially if there's a "run" of them- then the only reason they're contacting me is because they've seen something on here they like!

Only a very small percentage are posted on here (phew! say the people who are bored sick of them!) and every single one of them is unique.

Im not arrogant enough to force a design upon people...they get what they ask for- and we never leave the "tweaking" process until they're entirely happy.

Sorry to bore you all...but I hope that answers the question from the horses mouth..so to speak :)

Last edited:
Well I have had many logos designed by Carl and I have to say the guys a genius! He has to be to put up with me! I am as indecisive as they get, as I expect people to get what it is thats in my head into theres. I have told carl what I wanted from each logo and I have to say there fantastic and not one of them looks like the other!

I picked things I like from other logos he has designed as its easier to say what you love about a logo than have 100 variations sent to you, especially when like me your so busy.

I have recommended Carl to everyone I know and will continue to do so as I have been so happy with the quality I have had from him that would have easily cost me hundreds else where.

Even if your logo has similarities to others your clients will not notice anyway. And its a thousand times better than what I could make myself.

Oh and I love number 3! Although by the looks of it so do you lol!

x

Well I have had many logos designed by Carl and I have to say the guys a genius! He has to be to put up with me! I am as indecisive as they get, as I expect people to get what it is thats in my head into theres. I have told carl what I wanted from each logo and I have to say there fantastic and not one of them looks like the other!

I picked things I like from other logos he has designed as its easier to say what you love about a logo than have 100 variations sent to you, especially when like me your so busy.

I have recommended Carl to everyone I know and will continue to do so as I have been so happy with the quality I have had from him that would have easily cost me hundreds else where.

Even if your logo has similarities to others your clients will not notice anyway. And its a thousand times better than what I could make myself.

Oh and I love number 3! Although by the looks of it so do you lol!

x

As what has been said in this post, the work that Carl has put into each and every design is excellent, i couldn't have made my own logo, he created these to my spec's and i have to say that ther are lovely, thanks everyone for all your help. Jo.Xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back