Cancellation charges!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 hours isnt enough notice for me from my view personally, i know alot can happen in 24 hours but if something happened and i had an appointment i would completely understand if i was charged - at my dentist you are not allowed to book another appointment until you have paid the cancellation fee.
Before i was self employed If i called in sick for work only 3 hours before i would have been in for it!!
I just think it works both ways, it is frustrating when ppl cancel but it happens we all have lives, i dont tend to charge if its a genuine reason but i do find if u dont clamp down on it people take the mick! You can tell whos genuine and whos not. Repeat offenders should be charged without a doubt i havent got time to waste!

Hi Mat,

I am fairly new to SG, I would love to read your blog about cancellation policy - how do I find it?

As you can see I just spent 10min searching with no luck! LOL

Alex-Lydia

I may be wrong but can you not search in the blog section or click on Mat's profile and it should show you all the posts and blogs he has done?

Thank you Smooth - Yes that worked a treat:) seems obvious now I know x

You're welcome

You can see the specific blog post here.

Mat

Latest posts

Back