Candy crush addicts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am a candy crush addict.....you know this is true when you see candy crush candies on people's faces.
Just tried the time cheat on my iPhone it works perfectly, thanks! My housework won't thank you!
Have another tip you maybe already know this....swap a 'jazzy' special candy with a stripy special candy= amazing!

Tried the moving the clock or date forward thing and it works great!

Worst thing about being a candy Cush addict is going to bed and dreaming about it and getting stressed cos the jellies are moving around.......or maybe that's just me 😳

I'm currently stuck on 98!!!

I HATED that level! Now on level 105!!!!
I get candy rage though and my iPad nearly gets thrown across the room!!

I HATED that level! Now on level 105!!!!
I get candy rage though and my iPad nearly gets thrown across the room!!

Im still on 98!!!

I am addicted to Candy Crush. I'm on level 174. Love, love, love it!!!

I'm stuck on level 65. Doing my head in!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

On lvl 79 and feel like throwing my iPad - how many times can you be left with one jelly grrrrrr

On lvl 79 and feel like throwing my iPad - how many times can you be left with one jelly grrrrrr

I know does my head in lol xx

The amount if times I've bought extra goes because I had 1 jelly left and still didn't get it!!
It gets worse with the candy eating chocolate and bomb candies! Pure evil it is!!

And here I am having coffee and you guessed it failing at lvl 79 :( choice get read for work or try again...

:wink2: can shower in 10 mins lol

EDIT - ok going to have a shower, I failed again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 11,498
Last edited:
I'm an addict and stuck on 78 :( cheat works great tho :) x

Was doing so well..... Haven't played since last night..... Then other half said he was popping out and hel be back to pick me up in 10..... Someone sent me a request ...... Oh no I gave in :(

Nearly 2 weeks but done it woohoo lvl 80 now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 1,014
Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the cheat??? Im not on facebook so cant view the link :(

Im stuck on 97! Have looked on you tube for a cheat and everything! Still cant get it. 10 days and counting... Hmmph!! 😡😡😡

How do you change the time?

Edit lol change date/time phone 🙈

Last edited:
Yeah go to setting and change the click forward, there is a you tube video on it if you do a google search xxx

Latest posts

Back