Candy crush addicts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG.... I can't believe I am only stick on level 50 :( I better get playing :) x

Level 170 and have been stuck on most of them for days at a time ha ha!

I find the worst thing is getting your friends to send tickets lol. Anyone know cheats for this?

Stuck on 110 and have been for 2 weeks. The worst thing is watching everyone play this level and pass me. I'm like WT.... Lol

I'm stuck on 135!
No, don't think there are any cheats! I just keep playing til my "luck" comes in and the right sweets drop in! So frustrating.

WOOP WOOP
Just completed level 110. Thought it would never happen. Now I can go and make myself pretty for tonight. God should have started earlier lol:)) xx

OMG, level 183 is doing my HEAD IN!!!!!

Apparently the bonus fish at the end dont give you enjoy points to reach 100,000 points on a laptop or pc and needs to be done on an iphone or ipad-which I dont have. This is ridiculous, I am going to be stuck here forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, level 183 is doing my HEAD IN!!!!!

Apparently the bonus fish at the end dont give you enjoy points to reach 100,000 points on a laptop or pc and needs to be done on an iphone or ipad-which I dont have. This is ridiculous, I am going to be stuck here forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always play this game on my phone but on there I cannot use any help etc. I can only use them when on laptop. So that's probably why you don't get the bonus fishies on computer but get them on the phone:) xx

I've been stuck on level 70 for a week, its driving me nuts being left with 1 jelly

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I've been stuck on level 70 for a week, its driving me nuts being left with 1 jelly

I was the same and cracked it yday! God knows how though x

WOOP WOOP
Just completed level 110. Thought it would never happen. Now I can go and make myself pretty for tonight. God should have started earlier lol:)) xx

Tell me how!!! Lol it's starting to reallyyyyy annoy me :(

I'm stuck on level 65. Doing my head in!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I've been stuck on this one for weeks! Damn those chocolate squares!

Agreed level 65.... Is a nightmare :( those chocolate squares are such a pain x

How the heck do you complete level 70????!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!!

How the heck do you complete level 70????!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!!

I tried to complete any candy lines above the barred candy but not breaking them yet thus keeping the choc squares contained, then I went on to trying to make and line up special candies to side swipe the choc away ie; stripy next to stripy candy alongside either row of choc or stripy next to packet candy or packet next to packet, then once I've swiped away the choc then I try and break the bars and get rid of the ice.

So many times I got to one square left, sooooo frustrating but today I did it and am no1 in my score charts for my efforts lol

Have fun, I'm on number 76 now and awaiting my lives to generate :)

Delete !!! It's driving me insane - sorry it has to go :evil:

Agreed level 65.... Is a nightmare :( those chocolate squares are such a pain x

Did you pass it? I'm still stuck! It's so annoying.

Does anyone have any candy crush tips or do you guys think it's just luck?

Its a mixture of luck and skill depending on the level.
Also, if you look at the level being completed on Youtube, it goes some-way to helping you see how it can be done.
If all else fails, buy a smasher lollypop, as you get 5.
x

Did you pass it? I'm still stuck! It's so annoying.

Does anyone have any candy crush tips or do you guys think it's just luck?

Nope still stuck :( xx

I've been playing candy crush too. I have gone as far as level 150 and get stuck. I've been trying but still isn't working.

Latest posts

Back