Can't believe Amy Winehouse has died! :o

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel_19

Reaction score
Just found out now!

Me either. I suppose we should have seen it coming though. I didn't like her, her look or her behavour but some of her songs are my absolute favourites.

Very sad but I wasn't into her music to be honest. Saw her live before she became famous she was in a concert with Kool and the gang. Unfortunately she was booed off even in those early days. Although I know many liked her. I'm afraid her destiny was written as soon as she got into drugs. Feel for family though. RIP no more torment

from Debbie's HTC Sense

It's so sad, such a waste of talent. Her poor parents, they fought so hard to get her clean :sad:

So sad, such a waste. R.I.P AMY

Very sad, such a shame. :(

Can't believe the suspected self Inflicted death of Amy winehouse is now going to make everyone instantly forget the awful events that have happened in Norway this weekend, where 80 odd lives were taken.

Her dad is still on a plane to New York so it's not clear if he even knows yet.

Sad to see a 27 year old with talent go that way but as others have said it was destined to happen as she has such a love hate relationship with drink & drugs.

Very sad...my heart goes out to her parents.

Can't believe the suspected self Inflicted death of Amy winehouse is now going to make everyone instantly forget the awful events that have happened in Norway this weekend, where 80 odd lives were taken.

Very true my thoughts are with those from Norway its still shocking to think people can do stuff like that.

It is sad to hear about Amy Winehouse too.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Too fast to live, to young to die.

R.I.P Amy xx

A deeply troubled soul finally at peace. So sad x

I feel more sad about people in Norway massacre. Poor parents, poor kids , what they must be going through now.

oh my goodness, what a tragic waste of talent. I didn't believe it when I first read it. R.I.P. Amy. Her poor parents.

I feel more sad about people in Norway massacre. Poor parents, poor kids , what they must be going through now.

I feel the same way. To be honest I could not care less about Amy Winehouse dying from a drug overdose, she had to respect for the talent or good life style she had. As a parent I feel sorry for her mother and father but not her in any way, shape or form.

What I DO feel very sad about is the 92 (lastiest number I've seen on the news) people in Norway who have been murdered by some nutter, I hope they all R.I.P as they did not doing anything to deserve dying the way they did

I feel the same way. To be honest I could not care less about Amy Winehouse dying from a drug overdose, she had to respect for the talent or good life style she had. As a parent I feel sorry for her mother and father but not her in any way, shape or form.

What I DO feel very sad about is the 92 (lastiest number I've seen on the news) people in Norway who have been murdered by some nutter, I hope they all R.I.P as they did not doing anything to deserve dying the way they did

Whilst I understand and agree that the Norway massacre is horriffic and the victims totally innocent.. To say you could not care less is awful in my opinion. She was a human being. Someones family and daughter and friend. I only pray nothing ever happens to one of your family or friends in a similar way.. You might think it will never happen to you and yours, but trust me it can.

Whilst I understand and agree that the Norway massacre is horriffic and the victims totally innocent.. To say you could not care less is awful in my opinion. She was a human being. Someones family and daughter and friend. I only pray nothing ever happens to one of your family or friends in a similar way.. You might think it will never happen to you and yours, but trust me it can.
Totally agree just didnt want to write and look argumentative!...you say as a mother you feel for the parents but as a parent imagine someone talkin of your child in that manner!!respect thats what it nuckles down to and im very anti-drugs but a young women has died!x

Sent from my X10i

Amy was a troubled soul but still a brilliant artist, its so sad that she wasted her talent, but it's the ones left behind that really suffer...myself and any other parent that has lost a child knows how hard it is, so to Amy's mum and dad and all the loved ones in Norway that have lost... thoughts are with you XX RIPXX

Totally agree just didnt want to write and look argumentative!...you say as a mother you feel for the parents but as a parent imagine someone talkin of your child in that manner!!respect thats what it nuckles down to and im very anti-drugs but a young women has died!x

Sent from my X10i

Yes that's exactly how I feel. I wasn't a massive fan of Amy and yes it is a waste but she was someone with a lot of problems and doesn't deserve slating now she's dead. I feel awful for the Norway victims as well and thoughts are with their family and friends but this thread is about Amy Winehouse

Latest posts

Back