Can't believe Decleor!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandiiiiiiii

Reaction score
I don't use Decleor and really don't care what their principals are but a friend of mine does and it's an absolute disgrace what they have done. She has a salon in the next town from me. She has been using Decleor for the last four and a half years. In the last three months Decleor have gone into two pharmacies that are both within one hundred metres from her and two hundred from each other. Her retailing is now non-existent as she can't match the constant price offers and promotions each of them do one after the other. People can say all they want about clients will want to buy from a professional etc not when it's a tenner or more expensive. She was a great client for Decleor and they go and do this to her, I just can't believe it. She has to go get another line in now and try to rebuild!!:mad::mad::mad:

I feel for your friend and Im very sorry shes having to go thru this but the little voice inside my head does say this is more worthy of a blog? :rolleyes: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back