Can't believe what I've just seen! Worst thing that's happened in your salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is by far the funniest thread I have read. ..I actually have tears! Brilliant.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is by far the funniest thread I have read. ..I actually have tears! Brilliant.

And me! No wee in bins or poo on the floor to report for me. I feel I am missing out :-D

And me! No wee in bins or poo on the floor to report for me. I feel I am missing out :-D

Ha ha you are better off without these incidents and not missing out on anything fun :)

I'm loving all your replies! Having a right giggle lol I like the idea of bins with holes in! My experience isn't half as bad as some of yours! People are disgusting!! Lol

Where is your salon? The salon where I formerly worked had a problem with somebody doing this on a regularly last year, they figured who it was in the end and sent them packing... Maybe they have now found you :-S

In Greenwich! Never had it happen here before, funny thing is everyone who used it yesterday is a regular apart from one new bloke! I'd love to put up a sign in there saying please do not urinate in the bin it's not a toilet but don't want to scare off the rest of the clients haha people are gross!

Not in beauty but in retail.. A boy/lad used to come in an try women's fancy dress costumes on and be in the fitting room for ages didn't think nothing off it... He brought one and returned it the next day and there was white marks over it which didn't look like split pop! (dread to think) next time he was in he asked to try on costumes a new girl let him when she told the manager she went over and told him to get out... There was marks on the mirror 😷 people are so strange! Xx

You lot have put me off my dinner :-/. Can't believe how some people can be so disgusting.

Haha, these are funny - and horrible!! What are some people like!! I had one woman come in to have her nails done stinking of alcohol, she sat down on my waiting chairs head in hands, then ran to the toilet to be sick, came back groaning (in hindsight I should have suggested she leave the establishment at that point) and then half way through me doing her nails, she threw up - thankfully to the side of her and not across the nail desk!! I grabbed my bin and she continued to fill that up with sick!!!!! Gross.... needless to say, we didn't finish her nails!! x

The sunbed shop i worked in regularly had all sorts of bodily functions deposited in the bins! Toilets were available, the bins were stuck to the floor and had a shelf a few inches above. How people used to manage to poo in them ill never know! We even hadto chain the spray bottles down so they didn't get stolen. Also in a hair and beauty salon i used to work in we once had a gent that forgot his wallet and tried to pay for his haircut with a stolen nightie and a bag of cannabis. I kindly informed him that my boss was a magistrate and there was a camera pointing straight at him so he might want to rethink that one ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

The sunbed shop i worked in regularly had all sorts of bodily functions deposited in the bins! Toilets were available, the bins were stuck to the floor and had a shelf a few inches above. How people used to manage to poo in them ill never know! We even hadto chain the spray bottles down so they didn't get stolen. Also in a hair and beauty salon i used to work in we once had a gent that forgot his wallet and tried to pay for his haircut with a stolen nightie and a bag of cannabis. I kindly informed him that my boss was a magistrate and there was a camera pointing straight at him so he might want to rethink that one ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Poo in the bin? Crikey! No! That is truly horrible

You won't believe it! They've done it again!!!! This is definitely not an "accident" I'm so angry! I check the sunbed regularly after use but not every time I'm going to check every time now to find out who it is!

For heavens sake. I presume you keep records of those using the beds on a daily basis. Could you do some detective work and narrow it down a little to find the culprit.

What is wrong with these people?

Hope you get it sorted x

Debbie

You won't believe it! They've done it again!!!! This is definitely not an "accident" I'm so angry! I check the sunbed regularly after use but not every time I'm going to check every time now to find out who it is!

Slightly off topic but don't you clean the sunbed after each use???

Oh my days... what is wrong with these people??!!!! Hope you find out who it is, dirty folk!! x

Slightly off topic but don't you clean the sunbed after each use???

*SIGH*** it's not the sunbed that's the problem though is it.... It's the bin in the sunbed area... where did the funny stories go!

Can't you put the bin outside the sunbed room for a while. Just put a sign up saying due to health and safety the bins are placed outside.

After all it should only be for twinkies, wipes etc.

Debbie

It wasnt meant to be a dig! It was a simple question because where i work we have had problems like this so we check sunbeds and the room after every client and anti bac the sunbed every time. This means if you find anything gross then you know exactly who it is!

I have a beauty room in a hotel and my area is down the back of the hotel by some conference rooms so when I'm closed and the conference rooms aren't being used nobody really goes down there....
Last Monday I arrived at work to find some brown 'substance' 'spilt' over my reception desk, as I looked over the desk I could see that it was on the floor behind too, that's when the smell hit me! It was puke! Some kind guest had seemingly projectile vomited over my reception area! I was in shock and really proper angry (which is very rare for me)! I went to report it to the hotel management and they were surprised housekeeping hadn't spotted it on their rounds but immediately knew who the culprit was... On the Saturday night a well respected guest speaker at an ex navy officer function had got blind drunk, and was brought to reception after another guest saw him wandering lost round the corridors (probably when he paid the salon a visit) and by the pool. He had also ruined the mattress in his room after wetting the bed.
The hotel had him pay damages and he requested they didn't send the receipt to his house as he didn't want his wife to find out! What a git!

Lol can you imagine what his wife would have to say! How embarassing!

Could you not get a mid wall bin ? Nobody's gonna be able to poop in that unless there playing basket ball with it..

www.facebook.com/kayliegh.nails

Latest posts

Back