Can't believe what I've just seen! Worst thing that's happened in your salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
Just emptying the bins as I do every night and what do I find in the bin in the sunbed? Urin! Someone has been to the toilet in the bin. Feel so sick we have toilets available to the public, how can anyone be that desperate? If they we're surely they would of needed to go before they used the bed and could of used ours!

Had to rant somewhere hope you lot don't mind me sharing my day with you lol.. Can anyone top that? Worst thing that you've found in your salon?

Just emptying the bins as I do every night and what do I find in the bin in the sunbed? Urin! Someone has been to the toilet in the bin. Feel so sick we have toilets available to the public, how can anyone be that desperate? If they we're surely they would of needed to go before they used the bed and could of used ours!

Had to rant somewhere hope you lot don't mind me sharing my day with you lol.. Can anyone top that? Worst thing that you've found in your salon?

Ewwwwweww for god sake some people just dont care do they.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew. Thankfully never had anyone do that, but reading other threads over the years, I gather it's quite common (pretty damn chavvy if you ask me as well!!)

Talking of that problem. ..we had an older lady a while ago now who stood up from the basin and just wee'd everywhere there was a little trail behind her. ..

A few months before I took over the salon a young school boy in his uniform came in on the way to school. .told the girls to hand over the cash and started pressing the keys on the till and started shaking it to get it open.. and then jumped up and down when it didn't work.

Aplogies completely missed the part about "what have you found in your salon" to to clarify this point. ..I found an older client and a random boy. ..ha ha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I found a used condom in the loo.
My husband was in Florida at the time...

How horrible! I had someone stomp all over my welcome mat with her shoe that had dog poo stuck to it and she went right outside my shop door to clean it on the cobblestone - all the while pretending nothing happened - I was mortified when I saw what it actually was (at first I thought how sweet she didn't want to get any mud in my new salon!!).

Another wee wee one for us. Mum and teenager pop into salon, (not clients) teenager asked to borrow toilet. God knows where she was going to take it lol. She went in, came out, said thanks and when I went in she had p:;(&£ all over the floor.

We get people popping in and asking us a lot but now we say NO our insurance won't cover us.

Dirty little oick.

Debbie

Another wee wee one for us. Mum and teenager pop into salon, (not clients) teenager asked to borrow toilet. God knows where she was going to take it lol. She went in, came out, said thanks and when I went in she had p:;(&£ all over the floor.

We get people popping in and asking us a lot but now we say NO our insurance won't cover us.

Dirty little oick.

Debbie

Unbelievable! Why are people so inconsiderate, don't they care that someone has to clean up after them?

To be fair this was in the loo but ...
At a place I used to work an old lady came in for a perm, whilst she had the solution on she went to the loo. She then came out. Gave the hairdresser the money and said 'I'm so sorry' and then left the shop, with the solution still on!
Confused we had a look around to find diarrhoea all over the walls, floor, mirror, everywhere except the toilet.
The worse thing about it was that she just left and didn't try to clean it up. Although I know it must have been really embarrassing for her.
She sent a card through a few days later apologising but never came back to the salon :/

Laura xx

When I worked in a salon we used to get all sorts in! Three things stick out.. One was a woman who went into the toilet after her hair was done, came out and paid waving cheerfully goodbye. We went into loo after and she had wee'd EVERYWHERE but the toilet! Second was a woman who came in to get a colour done (model for a junior) went into the toilet and smoked crack or heroin, not sure which (?!) and then stole an empty ghd display box and went round to a nail and tanning shop and tried to sell it! Lol
Once had a lady who brought her child in for a haircut. This poor child head was MOVING with lice :( was sad but gross at the same time.

Where is your salon? The salon where I formerly worked had a problem with somebody doing this on a regularly last year, they figured who it was in the end and sent them packing... Maybe they have now found you :-S

This happened a few times when i worked in a sunbed shop!!!! And we had a toilet so no need!!! Lucia xx

Oh my god the same thing happened in the salon I worked at!! X

Hi all... I'm new. I had a child pull it's knickers down and go for a number 2 in the middle of my salon..... It was shocking!!!!

I used to work in a well know retail shop and we found all sorts in the changing rooms... Used sanitary pads stuck to the wall was one of the worse! Lol

Not in a salon, but I work in retail and the other day we found a human poo in the middle of the fitting room!

Dannii

Yes happened at a sunbed shop I use to work at too. The owner bought metal (like wire) bins that had holes in. Didnt happen again! We also had toilets.

On my busy shift one evening one of the rooms started to smell, my manager lived less than a minuite away so she came in. She got behind the sunbed & found a pair of dirty underpants, when I say dirty Yes I mean with poop in 😷 vile!

Xx

When I was cabin crew cleaning the aircraft on turnaround I pulled a brochure out if the seat pocket to find a used condom stuck in between the pages! We also regularly had people s**t on the floor and toilet seats! Disgusting.

I've also worked in a sunbed shop and on quite a few occasions there was urine in the bins.

I have little trees outside my salon, they're fake but look real, today right in front of me a man stopped with his dog and let it wee all over them and then went to walk off, I went to the door and said "I can't believe you just let your dog do that" he just shrugged and walked off!! I reckon he's the type that would wee in the bins and poo on the floor.

Yep had this too! Someone pee'd in my sunbed room bin :( dirty buggers!

Latest posts

Back