Can't collapse my spray tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
I got my spray tan equipment almost 2 weeks ago & yesterday thought id better get it out & have a look

I got my tent out put it all up but i cant collapse the bloody thing... I have tried so many times, i can get it in 1/2 but after that it just wont go

I spent 2 hours lastnight trying to do it, watched videos on google but it just doesnt seem to want to fold the way they say

I am so worried of if snapping it already doesnt seem to stand up straight where i have bent it in so many ways trying to collapse it up small to get it back in the bag it came in

Thanks il take a look

Do all the tents collapse the same way then?

LOL, I had the same problem with my older black one, I left it outside in the end for the kids to play with! the youtube vids do help tho, just trust the way they show you, as it feels like its going to break at first. I now have the brown one which seems easier. you fold the sides to the middle (when its fully open) then holding the top, fold in half, as you bring the top bit down to meet the bottom you start to twist it to the bottom corner, this should create the loops and continue this until it curves into itself. (youtube is best tho) YouTube - ‪Pop Up Spray Tanning Tent‬‏

Thanks i have done it LOL

I have the brown tent as well.

I dont know if i have made it bowe though as when it is folded in 1/2 it doesnt seem to lie flat im sure it did when i was first trying to collapse it

I had a friend come around this evening who is a spray tanner & got her to show me as well

She folds it the same way i was so its just practicing now

Have a little look on the suntana website. They have a step by step guide on there x

What brand is the tent hun?
Fake Bake have a tutorial on their website but I guess not all fold the same way?!
Rhiannon x

The first time I tried to collapse it it took me hours!! Was scared I was going to break it! But as you use the tent more it gets flexible and now it's easy. Thought I was going mad first time!! Xx

My tip that I just recently discovered is check that when u fold the sides in the wire frames on the front of the tent are all in the correct position and not slightly twisted as this will stop the tent folding correctly, it will fold in at one side and not the other. There are loads of good videos on you tube! Good luck!!xx

I bought the fake bake kit originally however decided to convert one of my little rooms into a spray tan room. Just out of curiosity I put the tent up and then for the life of me couldn't get it down. I think I broke it somehow. It looked fine but no matter what I did it wouldn't go down
I ended up putting an advert out for it saying:
Fake Bake Spray Tanning Tent
Free if you can get the thing down.

Had 4 people come for it. Non of them could collapse it so the 4th person just got her bf with a van and took it as it was!! LOL I think you need an ology for those things.
xx

Latest posts

Back