Can't sleep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candystarrstarr

Reaction score
I have a big make up job tomorrow or i should today now! and I have had noooo sleep I've been stressing about it so much I've been awake all night and I have to be out at 6am :(

Anyone else been like this before? X

Ive got a full back to back day today but just can't sleep :(
Thought having a geek for 10 minutes or so would make me sleepy again or at least give me something to do.
Try reading the middle lane of the motorway thread lol....it's got me yawning and ready to head back to bed :zzz:

Good luck with the job today!

Hey candystarrstarr, hope the make up job went well, can you tell us more about it, sounds interesting. I love all things make up! :)

Thought having a geek for 10 minutes or so would make me sleepy again or at least give me something to do.
Try reading the middle lane of the motorway thread lol....it's got me yawning and ready to head back to bed :zzz:

I fell asleep literally after I wrote on here lol, yes the job went well thank you even on just 2 hours sleep :-0 x

Hey candystarrstarr, hope the make up job went well, can you tell us more about it, sounds interesting. I love all things make up! :)

It was a wedding :) x

It worked for me. Is that really that big an issue lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back