Carlton's Ultra Visage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Ive just completed the VTCT L2 Facial & Skincare and was hoping to do the Level 3 Electo but it was cancelled. Ive found an alternative, a private intense course with Penny Turvey which is accredited and insured with BABTAC and would like to purchase Carltons Ultra Visage after, only I read today you have to have an NVQ L3. I called Carlton and spoke with a lovely lady who is going to speak to their trainer and get back to me. In the meantime,I was wondering whether there is anyone else out there who has the Ultra Visage and not done the traditional NVQ Electro? Im keeping my fingers crossed x

Just bumping for any Carlton fans! Hopefully I will hear back from them today x

Hi, I didn't do the traditional route - did a private electrical facial course many years after my Level 2. I trained with an accredited course and bought the Environ machine, and now also use a Silhouette Dermalift with no problems at all. I think that for me, I knew why I was doing it - for specific machines, and that I would be trained in those machines anyway, and obviously wanted to have the correct training for insurance. I think when companies say you need level 3, it is for the electrical element which you would be doing anyway. Hope that helps!

I think you'd benefit from the level 3 A&P but i believe you can take that as a stand alone course :)

Hi thanks for your replys :) I've heard back from Carlton and yes it would be fine :lol:

Squidgernetball thats what I though. Which private course did you do if you dont mind me asking? There doesnt seem to be alot around doing Electro does there! Did you do others or just the microcurrent?

Im lucky in that I do have the Level 3 A&P notes already from when I did a previous course at my local college. I had to log in to the college system and then the beauty department and print off the worksheets myself so also printed off the Elecrotherapy ones as I knew they would come in handy one day. There is alot of A&P, some of which Ive covered in the Level 2 Facial course but very useful for me to study before the course next month!

Don't forget you can wait for a VAT free day from Beauty Express or someone and buy it through them to save the VAT. ;)

Carlton often do special discounts, there's a 15% discount off selected units at the moment (Ultra Visage being one of them), plus you get the added benefit of Carlton's immense experience, amazing customer service, and booking training with moi...! You don't always get that if you buy through a wholesaler.....just sayin'..!

Latest posts

Back