Carry on the story game!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she opened the door and there in front of her was a beautiful village where the sun was shining and the colours were vibrant. A handsome man came up to the door and said 'Amy, welcome to our village, you are very lucky to find us as we only materialise every hundred years.'

The magical humming bird was sitting on the branch of a tree singing his enchanting birdsong. Amy stepped through the door to the waiting handsome man ....[/QUOTE

The grass was the greenest green she had ever seen and warm from the delightful sunshine, George (the handsome man) guided her towards the village centre, the trees sparkled with dew and the birds were singing beautifully as she stepped barefoot across the grass.............

(trying to get in the zone Jacqui and Dandy but I'm not sure I have access to the same medication as you?)

she opened the door and there in front of her was a beautiful village where the sun was shining and the colours were vibrant. A handsome man came up to the door and said 'Amy, welcome to our village, you are very lucky to find us as we only materialise every hundred years.'

The magical humming bird was sitting on the branch of a tree singing his enchanting birdsong. Amy stepped through the door to the waiting handsome man ....[/QUOTE

The grass was the greenest green she had ever seen and warm from the delightful sunshine, George (the handsome man) guided her towards the village centre, the trees sparkled with dew and the birds were singing beautifully as she stepped barefoot across the grass.............

(trying to get in the zone Jacqui and Dandy but I'm not sure I have access to the same medication as you?)

A long snake was coiling itself around Amy ...

A long snake was coiling itself around Amy ...

the snake had big hypnotic eyes and as he slithered up Amy's leg he sang in a lilting manner 'truuuusssstt in me ... only me (hehehehe, couldn't resist a little bit of Jungle Book)

but Amy reached into the gold thread pouch and took out a truncheon.

She hit the snake on the head and he slithered off into the distance. The handsome man (George) said ' you are indeed a brave lady and we have been waiting for someone with such courage to come to our village to free us from the Cracken.

You just have to .....

the snake had big hypnotic eyes and as he slithered up Amy's leg he sang in a lilting manner 'truuuusssstt in me ... only me (hehehehe, couldn't resist a little bit of Jungle Book)

but Amy reached into the gold thread pouch and took out a truncheon.

She hit the snake on the head and he slithered off into the distance. The handsome man (George) said ' you are indeed a brave lady and we have been waiting for someone with such courage to come to our village to free us from the Cracken.

You just have to .....

hurry up. In fact you have to Cracken with it! Cracken with it, get it?" As Amy realised that George, although handsome, was in fact a crashing bore, she thought wistfully of......

hurry up. In fact you have to Cracken with it! Cracken with it, get it?" As Amy realised that George, although handsome, was in fact a crashing bore, she thought wistfully of......

Christian....was he really her father??? How could he be when she loved him so much. Amy knew there was more to it.................

Christian....was he really her father??? How could he be when she loved him so much. Amy knew there was more to it.................

so she decided to use one of her 'helps' from the magical humming bird.

Amy did the ritual that would summons the magical humming bird, she rubbed her tummy and patted her head at the same time.

The magical humming bird was instantly in front of her and Amy said ' MHB, can you please tell me the truth about Christian and his life?

The MHB beat his wings at a rapid pace before settling on her shoulder to tell her Christian's story ....

so she decided to use one of her 'helps' from the magical humming bird.

Amy did the ritual that would summons the magical humming bird, she rubbed her tummy and patted her head at the same time.

The magical humming bird was instantly in front of her and Amy said ' MHB, can you please tell me the truth about Christian and his life?

The MHB beat his wings at a rapid pace before settling on her shoulder to tell her Christian's story ....

"First of all, my dear, I must tell you that Christian was actually brought up as Christine. Although he was a boy the registrar couldn't spell, and rather than make a fuss his parents, being somewhat overly laid-back, shrugged their shoulders and decided that it would be easier to bring him up as a girl, rather than make a fuss. Of course.....,

Once upon a time in a land far far away there was a ....

"First of all, my dear, I must tell you that Christian was actually brought up as Christine. Although he was a boy the registrar couldn't spell, and rather than make a fuss his parents, being somewhat overly laid-back, shrugged their shoulders and decided that it would be easier to bring him up as a girl, rather than make a fuss. Of course.....,

Chris always found it difficult as she wasn't like the other girls, her knees were knobblier and her arms hairy-er and sometimes after swimming lessons Chris was very confused because...................

this allowed Christian access to both worlds and he became a master manipulator of both sexes.

Girls loved him and boys wanted to be him, except one girl.

She was a witch. She loved Christine and was beyond angry when she realised he was a boy. She cast a spell on him which would see him forever roaming the world without a place to call home or a girl to ever call his own until ....

this allowed Christian access to both worlds and he became a master manipulator of both sexes.

Girls loved him and boys wanted to be him, except one girl.

She was a witch. She loved Christine and was beyond angry when she realised he was a boy. She cast a spell on him which would see him forever roaming the world without a place to call home or a girl to ever call his own until ....

He found Amys mother (Emma) they both fell in love as soon as they laid eyes on eachother, emma amys mother.....

was a lap dancer in the humble fairy club.......

was a lap dancer in the humble fairy club.......

and she really didnt want to live the life of a lap dancer anymore, she wanted to be treated like a princess by her prince charming, this was Christian. They first met eachother at ....

and she really didnt want to live the life of a lap dancer anymore, she wanted to be treated like a princess by her prince charming, this was Christian. They first met eachother at ....

Tesco, their hands touched as they reached into the freezer for some frozen peas. They looked into each others eyes & knew........

Tesco, their hands touched as they reached into the freezer for some frozen peas. They looked into each others eyes & knew........

.......that they both had legume lust. "Peas, peas me!" sang Christian to that well-known early Beatles tune. "Peas, peas me. oh yeh, like I peas you." (Yep, that's Christian for you.)
But she was a match for him, and replied......

"how bout peas,bangers and mash for tea tonight" and Christian replied let's skip the bangers as I have a foot long you can help yourself to" to which Amy giggled cheekily to Christians filthy mined.

They went to the self service till and ...........

Last edited:
"how bout peas,bangers and mash for tea tonight" and Christian replied let's skip the bangers as I have a foot long you can help yourself to" to which Amy giggled cheekily to Christians filthy mined.

They went to the self service till and ...........

...were VERY alarmed when a piercing bell sounded. Yes, it was a SAUSAGE ALERT.......

To which they left the peas and potatoes and scuttled off out of tescos with Christian smuggling his foot long out of there.

They got outside and ......................

Jumped into his yellow three wheeled van and drive into the sunset.

Emma turned to Christian and said ...

Jumped into his yellow three wheeled van and drive into the sunset.

Emma turned to Christian and said ...

"I feel like something from a very successful sit-com......bring me something new, Christian. Something new!"
Christian puzzled and puzzled, till his puzzler was sore. Yes, he could only think in cliches.
But suddenly he had a :idea: moment!.......

Latest posts

Back