Cath Kidston inspired nails photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my clients requested this combo today after watching the video xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,030
One of my clients requested this combo today after watching the video xxx

Beautiful. You're a pro at these. Too embarrassed to post my feeble attempt lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Love them, what is the pink you used for the toes?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Thank you! It's Shellac 'Hot Pop Pink' x

Beautiful. You're a pro at these. Too embarrassed to post my feeble attempt lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You really should post them Adventuregirl, there isn't a wrong way to do these sort of roses, just different menthods xxxxx

Are any of you lovely geeks based near Warrington? Xxx

Had another go yesterday. :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366407278.078972.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366407278.078972.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 614
Here's what I wore out this evening :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366415610.216194.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366415610.216194.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,197
Here's what I wore out this evening :)

Oopps just realised I posted them before I went out too! Sorry! :-/ this is why you should not go out drinking cocktails and then decide to use SG when you get in lol cxx

There are some absolutely sensational nails on here, breathtaking artwork!

Here's some I did for a client yesterday that loves the Cath Kidston idea but isn't a fan of pastels xxx

Ooh these are beauts! DBD I actually sat through your vid yesterday and recreated them on pop sticks... I struggle with the striping brush though, I will persist. Thanks for the great tutorials!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I did mine last night. I will pop a pic up later when I can take one in good lighting.

DBD using studio white is genius lol. I usually just use cream puff but I used SW on mine and I love it. Think I need to do a few pops so clients can decide what they prefer. This is the most nail art I've ever done on my nails, roses on ring fingers and dots on all the others! Simple but so eye catching xx

Ooh these are beauts! DBD I actually sat through your vid yesterday and recreated them on pop sticks... I struggle with the striping brush though, I will persist. Thanks for the great tutorials!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

The trick is a thick striping brush. I have 3 in total, the CND one and 2 out of cheap eBay sets, and for bigger stripes, the thick brush stays steady but it would be impossible without your balance point precision :)

Thank you Stephiebaby xxx

Here are mine. I don't have Pretty Poison but I'm going to get it with my next order so I used hotski to detail the limeaid leaves. Not sure it looks right but i guess its trial and error.

tama3apy.jpg
nysehehy.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Ive been looking through this thread and love the work on here :)

Ive checked out your video Divine by Design and there really helpful, thankyou :hug:

May I ask you all what your charging on top of your Shellac/Gel manicure for these designs? I know some do look more time consuming than others, but wanted to get a rough idea.

Latest posts

Back