CB Before and after Rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
this is a before and after picture of my nails at the moment.these were done using nsi balance gel.i was playing around trying out cb only using radiant pink and brush on white gel.
the glitter is one that i bought from a cake shop so its edible,lol
thanks for any comments.xx
picture.php

can only see 1 pic of the glitter nails hun?

Deerrrr! I'm guessing you have done one hand and put the fingers together!
It's early lol.

They look very nice, it's a good colour & the shape is lovely too. I love the glitter colour too - cake shop! What ever made you think of that!

they r very nice...natural nail beds...well done xx

can only see 1 pic of the glitter nails hun?

Deerrrr! I'm guessing you have done one hand and put the fingers together!
It's early lol.

They look very nice, it's a good colour & the shape is lovely too. I love the glitter colour too - cake shop! What ever made you think of that!
thanks bev,
sorry i should have made it abit clearer.to older enhancements are the ones that are higher up in the picture,lol.
i thought of a cake shop as my mums makes wedding,b'day cakes etc...
and i went with her to get some things.i saw that they had some lovely glitter so bought one to try and this was the result.the pot is about 7g and is full to the top it only cost me £2.99.
thanks for your comments.xx

Wow I want a set of these they are gorgeous

Sue :)

Stunning, love the shape!!

they look lovely, i really like the colour xx

I love those, they are beautiful. Good job.

hi those nails are fab, i mainly do acrylic but i want to start trying more gel how do you apply the glitter ? apply the gel then sprinkle on while wet before setting ?.

hi those nails are fab, i mainly do acrylic but i want to start trying more gel how do you apply the glitter ? apply the gel then sprinkle on while wet before setting ?.
i actually mix the glitter with the gel and apply it that way,its so much easier and much less messy.xx

Latest posts

Back