Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But social attitude is different. I think here you may not like someone because they are loud and obnoxious, but completely seperate that from the fact they are gay.

Whereas in America they still have a strong connection

Maybe not so much with homophobia, but with racism it a massive issue over there, x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I agree with you but I also think some states in the usa are polar opposites of one another, some states are so far behind than others in terms of equality, thinking of some states in the "Deep South" compared to say, LA, New York.

Any yeah I'm with you there, generally, if we find someone annoying it is most likely because they ARE annoying lol and has nothing to do with race/sexuality

X.

I was almost crying with laughter tonight. The rowing about parez and him out there doing "that" to the window! Michele crying about it. What difference does it make if he's gay or straight doing it lol it's rediculoise! Great editing. X

Lol i know he knew viewers would find it hilarious, and he knew his plan was working lol glad chloe went because cami will be lost now x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Cami- li is such a nasty cow through and through.
Bb is like watching mean girls . it will be so interesting to see what " THE PRICEY" is like in there! 🙊

Cami- li is such a nasty cow through and through.
Bb is like watching mean girls . it will be so interesting to see what " THE PRICEY" is like in there! ��

Be gutting if cami and pricey became close though lol x

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! Imagine if they were mates

I think pricey has got a bit more of a head on her shoulders than Cami li and and few more years of maturity. Also she's seen her being a total bitch face to Alicia .

This is getting hard to watch now, too much aggression!

I want to know why Perez isn't receiving any warnings for his behaviour?!

You can tell he literally has no clue how to play it out, now he has heard the publics reaction!

I find it stressful to watch him on t.v, he is a car crash!

Loving cheggers, callum and kp!

You know what. I'm sad Cloes gone. I wanted to see her away from Cami-li. I'm probably an episode behind you all. Just finished the Live eviction. I'm not sure who Katie Price is but she sounds interesting. I hope she and Perez Clash.

PereZ is clearly unstable! He is a broken man! He should be removed for his own good.

But no matter how irritating and obnoxious he is there was no need for Alexander to use homophobic language. If someone is annoying you, it's because they are annoying not because of their sexuality! Showing his views there.

But Perez is too much he is such an obnoxious, selfish creature, but I can't stand to watch Katie Hopkins go on and on and on at him. Before today Perez didn't do anything nasty to anyone, he is just irritating, whereas Katie is bullying again!

See with Perez I think he is just wanting the attention. I know a straight guy just like him and he's fun in small doses. I do feel bad for Perez because I think he's an over powering personality and when in an isolated position like that it can sort of draw people away from you. But his crying thing is what urks me. I would never say a grown man should never cry because people deal with emotions differently but he needs to learn when to let people have their say and not cry when negative attention is on him. If I cried at every negative thing said to me I'd been drowning.

I also think that window thing was very immature. I had no problems with him dancing and singing as he was having fun (although I don't agree with his reasons) but that humping thing was just ridiculous. I think he's realized people don't like him and trying hard to be their friend didn't work so he's attacking them instead.

Michelles comment on the gay community had some valid points but I don't think it's fair to say Perez has set the gay community back. There are all types of homosexuals and Perez is included in that. He is part of the gay community and others like him whether or not she likes it. And I doubt anyone would judge homosexuals on how Perez acts. We all knew what he was like before entering the house.

I also don't think the fight with the girls is Perez's fault (although he likes to think it is). I think it's Nadias. If she didn't start attacking everyone when they voiced their opinions then Cloes comment would have been left at that. There was no reason for Elisa to be bought into it.

I can't stand Perez, just watching him makes my blood boil. He was antagonizing Alexander on purpose, he knew exactly what he was doing and Alexander played right into his hands by loosing his rag and, wrongly, calling him a F*****.

I think he's getting what he deserves off Hopkins, although I wouldn't say she was bullying him, he can give as good as he gets.

I can't stand Perez, just watching him makes my blood boil. He was antagonizing Alexander on purpose, he knew exactly what he was doing and Alexander played right into his hands by loosing his rag and, wrongly, calling him a F*****.

I think he's getting what he deserves off Hopkins, although I wouldn't say she was bullying him, he can give as good as he gets.

he is such a joke omg.

Havent seen tonight's show but here are my thoughts!

Cami Lee is vile and I wonder what she will behave like now without Chloe there
Katie Hopkins isn't really as bad as she makes herself out to be and I have to agree with alot of her points!
Cannot wait to see katie price in there especially after her watching them all.
Nadia is doing my head in, she has to be in the middle of every single arguement to be the 'mediator' even though it ends up getting worse.
Perez would be a complete nightmare to live with for even 1 day but I have to say I found Friday night hilarious the way they edited it to the row then back to him behaving like a tool, So funny!

Have to say though, don't think they will too last year, Gary Busey was just brilliant!

Before today Perez didn't do anything nasty to anyone, he is just irritating, whereas Katie is bullying again!

I think he was nasty to Katie Hopkins last week when he verbally attacked her during that task in the garden! I don't feel she is bullying, she said it herself, she's going to copy Perez' behaviour and be like him but only to him - all he does is follows housemates around all in their faces.

He knows what he has been doing, slight remarks all the time but not enough to get warned by bb. E.g his "advice for cami", comments about Ken's "safety" when he left, goding Alexander etc etc.

I actually think that Nadia makes arguements so much worse, I think she's a pretty big s*** stirrer!!

It's such good t.v!! :D

This is getting hard to watch now, too much aggression!

I must say jamie, you have great views on things and good understandings, ur spot on with everything! Get jamie in there he will sort them all out lol x

I think he was nasty to Katie Hopkins last week when he verbally attacked her during that task in the garden! I don't feel she is bullying, she said it herself, she's going to copy Perez' behaviour and be like him but only to him - all he does is follows housemates around all in their faces.

He knows what he has been doing, slight remarks all the time but not enough to get warned by bb. E.g his "advice for cami", comments about Ken's "safety" when he left, goding Alexander etc etc.

I actually think that Nadia makes arguements so much worse, I think she's a pretty big s*** stirrer!!

It's such good t.v!! :D

Oh yeah completely forgot about the task! Your right he was bang out of order then. But to then cry and apologize straight afterwards just shows how vulnerable he is. I'm not saying his behaviour is right at all, but I think he is slightly unhinged and a very weak person so why be so nasty to him.

They would get a better reaction if they all just ignored him, ignored his behaviour and he would have no one to annoy.

I must say jamie, you have great views on things and good understandings, ur spot on with everything! Get jamie in there he will sort them all out lol x

Why thank you! Lets start a pertition haha x

Oh yeah completely forgot about the task! Your right he was bang out of order then. But to then cry and apologize straight afterwards just shows how vulnerable he is. I'm not saying his behaviour is right at all, but I think he is slightly unhinged and a very weak person so why be so nasty to him.

They would get a better reaction if they all just ignored him, ignored his behaviour and he would have no one to annoy.

I don't think the crying and apologizing after what he said to Katie was him showing his vulnerability, I think it showed just how calculating he is because I wasn't buying it for a second.

I don't think the crying and apologizing after what he said to Katie was him showing his vulnerability, I think it showed just how calculating he is because I wasn't buying it for a second.

I don't think he thinks he is calculated, but he is just a mess haha x

So Alexander has walked out 😳.....

Latest posts

Back