Celebrity looky likey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well There all wrong you look like a highland cow lmao Kerry Catona Highland cow,Highland cow wins everytime for me lol.(only going by your pic by the way)lol.I think your much prettier than you look alikes to :hug:X
i LOVE highland coos,my son adopted 2 for me for my birthday, Blondie and Candyfloss! lol i do actually look like that in the morning before the make up hits the fan x

I always get told I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt, and occasionally a fairer skinned Alisha Dixon I don't see it myself ;-)

I always get told I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt, and occasionally a fairer skinned Alisha Dixon I don't see it myself ;-)
They're quite different ?! X

@lydia c really? I've never heard that before still it's better than Tulisa! Lol :) xx

My mum tried convincing me that I looked like Amanda Bynes up until I fell pregnant then she tried telling me I looked six months when I was only six weeks. I sort of told her where to go with that and called her old, she took it back so quickly!!

Leanne
X

My mum tried convincing me that I looked like Amanda Bynes up until I fell pregnant then she tried telling me I looked six months when I was only six weeks. I sort of told her where to go with that and called her old, she took it back so quickly!

Leanne
X
ouch,your mum was harsh! brother is the king of pee takers,i'm usually the fall guy, when i was pregnant he bought me a mug that said 'crazy pumpkin' and said i should stick a candle up my butt,sit on my doorstep and scare the trick or treaters x

ouch,your mum was harsh! brother is the king of pee takers,i'm usually the fall guy, when i was pregnant he bought me a mug that said 'crazy pumpkin' and said i should stick a candle up my butt,sit on my doorstep and scare the trick or treaters x

Well she hates being called old, shes only 45 and every time I see her she asks me if she looks older or younger than some woman she knows. It was the only thing I could think of to get her to take her 6 months comment back, when she said it everyone just sat there open mouthed.

I'm sorry but your brother sounds hilarious!! The pumpkin comment is pretty funny!!

Leanne
X

Well she hates being called old, shes only 45 and every time I see her she asks me if she looks older or younger than some woman she knows. It was the only thing I could think of to get her to take her 6 months comment back, when she said it everyone just sat there open mouthed.

I'm sorry but your brother sounds hilarious!! The pumpkin comment is pretty funny!!

Leanne
X
your mum sounds like me!as for my brother,i could go for hours about all the daft things he has said or done, god knows how his missus puts up with him! i've not seen him for a few months so i'm looking forward to christmas, see if he tops last years pressie...x

I've been told I look like tori spelling. (Donna from the original 90210), I took great offence at that one! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355793269.594837.jpg

was once told by (a rather drunk) young girl, friend of friend of friend, that I looked liked Arlene Phillips (from Stricty Come Dancing old series).

WTF my hair is waist length, and highlighted blond!

Luckily my friends were there to hold me back! (Not thats theres anything wrong about Arlene, just NO resemblance, and she quite a bit older than me) XXX

They're quite different ?! X

I know that's why I don't see it lol, I think it was more the big boobs, small waist an long hair combo lol :)

I know that's why I don't see it lol, I think it was more the big boobs, small waist an long hair combo lol :)

Blimey lucky ol you! ;) x

When I was younger I was always told I looked like Kim Bassinger, I loved it as I thought she was absolutely stunning but I think it was really just the long blonde hair. I never saw the resemblance,also for the oldies among us I was often told I looked like Ursula Andress ( the Shammy bikini girl in the old James bond film) There was a phase in the 80's when I was told I looked like Debbie Harry ( Blondie), I even used to try to do my make up like hers before hitting the clubs :o . None of them look anything like each other so I can't imagine that I looked like any of them, maybe just Beer Goggles talking? :lol:

Oh to be young again.... now I look like a highland cow after the make up has hit the fan. LOL or Frosty the snowman (as per profile pic) ?

Last edited:
Here's mine!

I must admit though, for the Geeks who don't have pics on their avatars- my mind fills in the blanks with what you all look like. I bet I'm totally wrong.

Attachments

• sloth.png
    sloth.png
    81 KB · Views: 121
Here's mine!

I must admit though, for the Geeks who don't have pics on their avatars- my mind fills in the blanks with what you all look like. I bet I'm totally wrong.

Always knew you were a handsome fella.:eek:

I've been told I look like Tulisa in this pic. Not sure if I like it lol xxxx

You do look like Tulisa, but that is definitely not a bad thing :) xx

I have been told I look like Sarah Milliken the comedien!

when i was chubbier and blonde i got told i looked like jennifer ellison , now i am a skinny brunette i look like just boring me lol xxx ( i am happy being slimmer though ):)

I get told all the time I look like Kate Windslet, can't see it myself at all! Never been told I look like anyone else so must be something in it!

Latest posts

Back