Change to Creative courses again?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicjill

Reaction score
I phoned Creative this afternoon to book some more courses as I wanted to reach Grand Master status this year. When I phoned Leeds the lady told me that the Spa Masters have now been discontinued (or are due to be) & that Fabric# is also being phased out. The lady at Leeds wasn't sure which classes I would now need to do to become a Grand Master, or even if I could. I phoned Manchester to see what courses they had arranged & they didn't seem to know about any classes being discontinued.

Also, I have trained to l&p Master so have already done the rebalancing course, etc but now I have been told I need to do the Master Rebalance class as well, even though I have already done a class in the same thing. At one point I was told I might even have to redo the l&p Master class as the certificate I have is the old one :irked:

I only did the Pre-Masters class last year and was told when I booked that one that I could do all the classes, I just might have to do the Fabric# Masters as a one-to-one as there isn't much demand for it. Now it looks like I can't do the Spa Masters either. Does this mean that I can never become a Grand Master? I don't see the point in funding training to Master level in Brisa when I hardly use gel, unless I can become a Grand Master tech.

Does anyone know what's going on with the courses? And why are there more changes? It's not that long since the courses were changed last time. I would love to be a Grand Master but don't know if it's worth carrying on with the classes if they keep changing!

I called creative this morning to book my next training and talk about my training to get to master then grand master level (obviously a long way off yet but im preparing lol ) and I was talked through it with no mention of anything being phased out ?? I also booked my next lot of training too. maybe its best to call them again to clarify things xx

This sounds strange. i booked some master classes last week and wasn't told any of this. I'd ring back and ask to speak to Liz she is very helpful and knows all her stuff. xx

I phoned Creative this afternoon to book some more courses as I wanted to reach Grand Master status this year. When I phoned Leeds the lady told me that the Spa Masters have now been discontinued (or are due to be) & that Fabric# is also being phased out. The lady at Leeds wasn't sure which classes I would now need to do to become a Grand Master, or even if I could. I phoned Manchester to see what courses they had arranged & they didn't seem to know about any classes being discontinued.

Also, I have trained to l&p Master so have already done the rebalancing course, etc but now I have been told I need to do the Master Rebalance class as well, even though I have already done a class in the same thing. At one point I was told I might even have to redo the l&p Master class as the certificate I have is the old one :irked:

I only did the Pre-Masters class last year and was told when I booked that one that I could do all the classes, I just might have to do the Fabric# Masters as a one-to-one as there isn't much demand for it. Now it looks like I can't do the Spa Masters either. Does this mean that I can never become a Grand Master? I don't see the point in funding training to Master level in Brisa when I hardly use gel, unless I can become a Grand Master tech.

Does anyone know what's going on with the courses? And why are there more changes? It's not that long since the courses were changed last time. I would love to be a Grand Master but don't know if it's worth carrying on with the classes if they keep changing!

The new classes are done using the Custom Blended Manicure technique, so it will be different from what you've done before & you'll love it!

hmmm well i'm booked on the spa master manicure next month, need to ring to ask something so i'll find out then xx

Thanks guys, maybe I spoke to somebody different then. I'll ring back in a few days.

We spend allot of time and thought at Creative to change and constantly IMPROVE classes every year .... change and growth are at the heart of Creative education and always have been.

WE HAVE RECENTLY MET TO MAKE CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS. OF COURSE YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO DO Master classes and Grand Master classes and the Spa Classes have been improved as well as some new courses for basic manicure and pedicure.

There will soon be offered a FREE conversion class to anyone wanting to change their product to Creative Nail Design ... your class will not cost you a penny.

Lots of exciting things in the offing. The education advisors have been fully briefed and know all about these changes, so speak to the right people about your education ... not the customer services team who are not Education Advisors.

Enjoy the new classes, they will be better than ever and they already are the best!! :lol:

Lots of exciting things in the offing. The education advisors have been fully briefed and know all about these changes, so speak to the right people about your education ... not the customer services team who are not Education Advisors.

Hi Geeg:)

Is everything finalised now? I spoke to my educator 8 days ago n she didn't have any dates approved. Don't want to pester her again if she still doesn't have the final details....

hi guys,

How this for bad timing. Just when i have the money and found a willing guinea pig, I rang Creative to enquire about dates for Brisa Foundation only to be told they are not doing it anymore at some of their academies and will not be advertising the course in the new portfolio, if you want to do it it may have to be on a one-one which works out more expensive. I got the impression that gels were becoming more popular with peeps.

The new information on their courses will be available in a couple of months, cant believe it:cry:

ness

hi guys,

How this for bad timing. Just when i have the money and found a willing guinea pig, I rang Creative to enquire about dates for Brisa Foundation only to be told they are not doing it anymore at some of their academies and will not be advertising the course in the new portfolio, if you want to do it it may have to be on a one-one which works out more expensive. I got the impression that gels were becoming more popular with peeps.

The new information on their courses will be available in a couple of months, cant believe it:cry:

ness

It has been decided that the Brisa Foundation Class will work much better for everyone if it is added as a 6th day to the normal L&P Foundation Class. This way, for the cost of only one more day, you will get both L&P and Brisa over the 6 days. I think it is a fantastic improvement as so much of the same information overlaps in the 2 courses. The main difference being application and product knowledge.

I repeat, it is best to speak to an Academy Adviser and NOT individual educators at the moment. Ring head office. New classes will be offered soon, but it takes a little time to change over to something new. In the mentime, the current classes ae still the best there are available.

Latest posts

Back