Changing of the guards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bahama Mama
Ingredients

• 1/2 fluid ounce rum
  • 1/2 fluid ounce coconut-flavored rum
  • 1/2 fluid ounce grenadine syrup
  • 1 fluid ounce orange juice
  • 1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
  • 1 cup crushed ice
Directions

1. Combine regular rum, rum with coconut flavoring, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice and crushed ice in an electric blender. Blend until the drink's consistency is slushy. Drink til you're stupid.

I'm stoopid already, will it have a reverse affect?

Bahama Mama
Ingredients

• 1/2 fluid ounce rum
  • 1 cup crushed ice
Directions

1. Combine regular rum, rum with coconut flavoring, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice and crushed ice in an electric blender. Blend until the drink's consistency is slushy. Drink til you're stupid.

My husband and I went to the Dominican Republic on our honeymoon years ago and did nothing but drink these and Banana Mama's, yum, yum, yum. Maybe that's why I came back stupid?? :confused:

I'm stoopid already, will it have a reverse affect?

My husband and I went to the Dominican Republic on our honeymoon years ago and did nothing but drink these and Banana Mama's, yum, yum, yum. Maybe that's why I came back stupid?? :confused:

I didn't recognize a change in myself, but then again.......

Oh how I've missed you, Axl Rose's love slave.

Oh how I've missed you, Axl Rose's love slave.

And Happy to be so, if only, I wish, maybe one day, in my dreams .. I hope we don't get in trouble for 'chatting' amongst ourselves on this thread!!

Will meet you on a 'chit chat' thread somewhere evil twin! Mwaaah xx

and happy to be so, if only, i wish, maybe one day, in my dreams .. I hope we don't get in trouble for 'chatting' amongst ourselves on this thread!!

Will meet you on a 'chit chat' thread somewhere evil twin! Mwaaah xx

**click report** ;)

Bahama Mama
Ingredients

• 1/2 fluid ounce rum
  • 1 cup crushed ice
Directions

Yum, need to get over to the local Bahama Breeze restaurant and have a few of these in prep for our week in the Bahama in two weeks.....yeah!

I'll certainly toast the new mods with a few of these!

Yum, need to get over to the local Bahama Breeze restaurant and have a few of these in prep for our week in the Bahama in two weeks.....yeah!

I'll certainly toast the new mods with a few of these!

The Bahama Breeze here makes amazing Bahama Mamas. That's where I'll go to raise my glass.

It's in a bucket ready for scaring children at Halloween! ;D

Last edited:
The Bahama Breeze here makes amazing Bahama Mamas. That's where I'll go to raise my glass.

MMM, could just go one now but have a massage client in a short while who probably wouldn't appreciate it. :eek:

MMM, could just go one now but have a massage client in a short while who probably wouldn't appreciate it. :eek:

No problem. I had one for you.

OMG how much longer will they make us wait???????

OMG how much longer will they make us wait???????
Blame Sam's galavanting off to the States :lol:

It will be soon, promise :D

yes how dare he have any life other than salon geek !! lol.

Latest posts

Back