Changing of the guards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with all of the above posts :)

Being a Mod is something that shouldn't be taken lightly... I know how hard they all work behind the scenes and as others have said it can sometimes be a thankless job, but just know that most of us are very thankful to you and all of the work that you do.

This site runs very smoothly and that's thanks to the Mods doing a great job... it's like they're working away in the back round, while we're all out the front having fun!

Well, a big massive thanks from me for all the hard work and you can put your feet up now for a well deserved rest! (he he he.. rest?? as if!! :lol:)

xxx

As a newbie myself, I think it just shows how fantastic all the mods are at they're role, as this site is fantastic and a lot of that credit is down to them. Thank you, I'm so grateful to now be a member of SG :hug:

I can't say much else that's not already been said.........

So for all the fabulous people who make salon geek what it is......

THANK YOU

Its not the end, its a new beginning...and one that I am sure will be great. :)

Thanks to everyone for the replies. :hug:

Thanks to me fellow mods who i respect, learnt from and had lots of fun with. :hug:

Thanks to GMG who had faith :hug:

and before this becomes a teary eyed oscar speech (oops it already has) good luck to all those who go for it, and you really should go for it becouse i loved it and 100% it made me a better poster, it opened my eyes and made me realize the work involved, the reasons behind and the respect given.

Truly excellent work from all. My thanks for all your generously give time xx

Can't wait to see who the new mods are going to be, when do we find out? :)

Well done and thank you to all mods over the years. You have all done an amazing job keeping this place sane!

The mods here are the best. Thanks for all you do and making Salongeek what it is! :Love:

Best of luck to all the lovely people who want to be, or have been nominated to be mods. We can't wait to see who they are .

Xxxx

Thank you mods!

so when we will hear who our wonderful new mods are? xxx

Hopefully quite soon... it's all in hand :D

Oooh It's all very exciting, I'm dying to know too!

This is better than the Oscars... I think we should all dress up in our best gear and have the Champers at the ready for the big announcement! :)

Any excuse, I know he he he!

This is better than the Oscars... I think we should all dress up in our best gear and have the Champers at the ready for the big announcement! :)

Definitely, I can't remember the last time we had an online party, years ago I think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely, I can't remember the last time we had an online party, years ago I think?
Adele would have been the officianado (of any party, full stop lol), and I just know that she's been looking down on the mod nominations and offering some vibes to those doing the selecting :D

Adele would have been the officianado (of any party, full stop lol)

That's right ... I don't think we've had an online party since the one which followed the Geek Christmas (sorry Adele for that expletive) Panto.

Oh am so excited . Am easily pleased me!

Oooh It's all very exciting, I'm dying to know too!

I'll be ready to toast the new MODS with a very Florida Bahama Mama!!!

Latest posts

Back