chantelle on E4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Did anyone watch this last night at 10.30 I enjoyed it was only on 1/2 an hour could have been longer. I think it is on each week for so many weeks.

Caz xxx:biggrin:

yeah I saw it!

yeah I liked it too, she is a fairly natural girl and it was nice to watch, good luck to her i say!!

yeah i saw it too! she was driving me nuts playing with her extensions tho..lol i just wanna install her some good ones..:p :rolleyes: :Love:

I watched this last night and last week - poor girl does seem to have trouble with her nails - she often seems to have one missing! I thought she had stick on nails but last night she took us into the salon where she gets her nails done - did anyone see it?

oh no i forgot about it again! gotta remember to watch it next week

Oh yes I saw it :Scared: .

I quite like the show next week shouild be good he meets her parents (sorry saying he you know I can not think of his name my mind is blank OMG it must be my age LOL)

No still can not think oh well you know who I mean oh wait Preston got it LOL!!!!!

Caz xxx

Zuise.e said:
I watched this last night and last week - poor girl does seem to have trouble with her nails - she often seems to have one missing! I thought she had stick on nails but last night she took us into the salon where she gets her nails done - did anyone see it?

Latest posts

Back