Charging for Gel Polish soak off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Watts

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am just starting out and wondered if people are charging to soak off gel polish? What price is reasonable if you are?
Thanks
Jo

I dont personally charge for Gel Soak Off if the client is coming for a repeat treatment. If they wanted it soaking off without anything else being applied then I would be charging for it ... Never have that issue though so Im not even sure what the charge should be - LOL

I have a set price for my soak off with re-application.. your stil using products and time to soak off..

i also have a soak off price for clients that just want it off without re-application..

Sarah x

Thanks ladies! I think I will make a small charge if they are having a re-application and a little more if not.
Many thanks. Jo x

I charge £5.00 for removal of Biosculpture and Shellac prior to re-application.

£20.00 to remove and tidy which inludes removal, cuticles, file, and solar oil massaged into nails.

£10.00 to remove if coming from another salon prior to application with me.

Jacqui xx

I remove for free if they are having reapplication and charge £7 if not, I do include a file & cuticle tidy in removal.

For reapplication after removal, I do charge but I incorporate this fee into my overall service price.

If it's a removal with no reapplication of my own product, I charge $10.

For another salons product, I do charge more as the client and myself usually have no idea what product was used and I charge $15 but if they are going to have a reapplication of my product, I only charge the $10 plus the service of application on their first visit.

Thank you for all your comments ladies - all very useful for a newbie like me! :biggrin:
Jo x

I had that today just a removal of Gelish !! I only charge £5 normally for my own clients and as I'm still starting up thought i would charge this lady the same.. For her repeat business in the future (couldn't fit her in for a re-application this week) ... Problem was she had come in with 4 week old Gelish that wouldn't budge !! 50 mins later with a lot of scraping and buffing got there ! (awfully close to school run time too) !! Thankfully she have me £10 for all the extra time and hassle !

I remove for free if they are having reapplication and charge £7 if not, I do include a file & cuticle tidy in removal.

We are similar. Free if reapplication; £6.50 if not.

Latest posts

Back