Charity Event - plase help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily-Louise

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks,

I am looking for some help and suggestions please.

I am running a charity event towards the end of July and am looking for beauty therapists, nail technicians and possible hair stylists who would like to purchase a stall/ area for £15 which goes directly to the charities and then any money you make on the day is your unless you would kindly like to donate any further!

If you would be interested in this or have any suggestions with regard to raffle prizes or anything I could do to make the day enjoyable for all and to entise people through the door!

BTW the event is happening in Bracknell!

Thanks for your help in advance!

Emily :)

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Many of you will have noticed that yesterday (tuesday) I posted in the chit chat section for ideas regarding my charity event to raise awareness and funds for breast through breast cancer and jo's trust a cervical cancer charity which will be happening on saturday 25th july.

Well I am looking for people who would like to come along on the day to do treatments for members of the public. Set up will be at 9.30am and the event will start at 10am and last until 3pm when presentation cheques of funds raised will be presented to representatives of each charity.

My question is would any nail, tanning or beauty geeks be interested in coming along? (the stall would cost £15 with all the proceeds going to the charities) Or alternatively if any geeks would be willing to donate prizes for the raffle that would also be amazing?

Please reply to this thread or PM me for more information.

Thanks in advance

Emily

just bumping up.

Please help me, I am a newbie to charity event organising and all help would be much appreciated!

Hi Emily Louise, I might be interested in offering spray tanning at your event. Perhaps you could PM me with the details and see where we go from there? Thanks xx

i would if i was closer

thank you! shame your too far away!!!

sent you a message on your profile as it wouldnt let me pm you saying you had too many messages (popular) :)

geeks,

I posted a thread last week asking for help and I was wondering if you could help again suggesting anyone you may know.

I am holding a charity event on 25th july 2009 between 10 am and 3 pm and am looking for three therapists one to do spray tanning, one to do mani and pedi and one to do waxing etc.

If anyone would be willing to do any of these for the day that would be great it will be £15 for the stall and all the monies go to the charity (all your profit would be yours).

Please HELP!!!

Thanks

Emily

where is it happening exactly - i do mani & pedi but am due to move to Kent in a couple of weeks.........

bracknell in berkshire if you are interested pm me

Latest posts

Back