Charmed collection-S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about all the glitters - they all say out of stock - we were expecting them to go on tonight too xx

Ok I see the glitters that are on but say out of stock... Not sure why that is but we will check tomorrow.

Which glitters? I put up everything I was supposed to? Please don't fret, I will speak with Kaire tomorrow... There is nothing else in 'stage 3' for meto do...

The new Irrisistible glitters and silver and gold studs that have been on the web site for days but saying out of stock.

Woo hoo mine has went through now......kept submitting it every two mins and last time it came up saying my basket was empty. Oh and I about had a floopie because thought s2 had emptied it and I would have to drag myself downstairs and get my list again. As I had other stock to replenish too. Well thats my excuse for ordering.lol. But I checked my email first and yippee order been received. :biggrin:

I am so sorry my fault. I clicked this one by mistake. As I have said I previous posts this won't be in and on stock until November. I have just taken it back off the site... My fault... I was so busy clicking all the products for you all and this got clicked in error xo :Scared::Scared::rolleyes:

Not to worry, mistakes happen. I just got all excited as I'm desperate for Ruby Ritz as missed out last year. Looking forward to it coming back out so I can grab it... hopefully x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

And I'm all ordered now. Woohoo!! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I kept getting that error message, so I was going to try once more and then wait until a reasonable time in the morning... I was thinking twenty to one was a bit extreme.

Next thing I know, it's quarter past six, my bedside lamp is still on and my phone is stuck to my face!

Whoops...

The good news is, I ordered again and it went through straight away ;)

Xxx

I feel asleep at 11.30 last night...glad i did! Just ordered everything I need so I'm happy :biggrin:

Yippee order just gone through !!
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

I gave up at 1am and it went through perfectly at 7am. Now for all the 'where is my order?' posts :D

Cyberspace reflecting real life. Harilarious!!!

Everyone wants CND!

I have 100% learnt my lesson. Never waiting til midnight again. Absolute waste of time. I will just get up at 7 and order. So glad I didnt wait until 2am.

Looking forward to them arriving though.

So so tired. Never doing that again. Today is going to be hell.

So what happens about the free postage? My order just went through but there was no option for free? I'm over the £125.

So what happens about the free postage? My order just went through but there was no option for free? I'm over the £125.

I am not aware of the vagaries of the S2 IT system and I doubt many others on here are either....maybe phone S2 and ask them ?

I'm not sure If this has been asked. I've tried looking but can't see it anywhere. Is the Ruby Ritz going to be limited edition again in November or a permanent colour. Sorry if this has been asked already, I've searched high and low!

I'm not sure If this has been asked. I've tried looking but can't see it anywhere. Is the Ruby Ritz going to be limited edition again in November or a permanent colour. Sorry if this has been asked already, I've searched high and low!

It is going to be limited again BUT Mrs Geek said that they have got enough stock for it to be around for a long time.

Had the same problems as everyone else at midnight. Tried resubmitting my order for about an hour then fell asleep. Got it through first try at 8am though! lol! My first time staying up for a launch, won't do that again!!

Ordered all the intimates, I cannot wait to start using these, they are exactly what my clients have been asking for. Along with the Serene Green/Scarlet Red Charmed Collection. Are these two colours definately limited addition - as I know they are already availble in Vinylux so I would think at some point they will become open stock??

I also risked it with the charmed additives as I have only seen a couple of pictures of these so not really sure what I'm getting! It's not even clear to me if they are pigments or effects so if anyone has any pictures I'd be grateful!! I'm a bit unsure, some of the additives are amazing but some I really don't like and I do find them really expensive particular the glitter ones. I also really don't like how i'm paying out to buy additives that I already have (even if they did come free) - I know it is actually a bonus that I got one free with my charmed duo pack but it kinda takes the benefit of it away if you then have to purchase it again to get the rest of the collection. It's counter-intuitive as the benefit is less the more you buy! I would have actually preferred to see different (new) additivies in the duo packs than in the set... I probably would have bought both duo packs then!

Think I will be going against the popular view I am not overly keen on the frosted glen/ ice vapour combo. The frosted colours aren't popular for me, and I don't think I will need another green. Although at first glance I was excited about ice vapour when I realised it was just a clear topper with glitter in.... I can do this easily enough with the glitters/additives I already have. Added to that the new icicles pigment sounds like it might recreate the effect? Will wait to see these in the real life at my local distributor before taking the plunge - credit card has taken enough of a beating as it is anyway!!

I am not aware of the vagaries of the S2 IT system and I doubt many others on here are either....maybe phone S2 and ask them ?

just seems a bit strange to post a big "postage free over £125" then make you click and option that costs before it accepts the order.

That's me just back from The Centre Glasgow where the lovely Kirsti was demoing the Charmed Collection and the Intimates in a lovely relaxed atmosphere :)
The Intimates are Fabulous and my clients will love them so they were a no brainer purchase!
I am so glad I am only 20 minutes drive away from there, and didn't need to stay up until mental o'clock online!

Latest posts

Back