Charmed collection-S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why they have put it up. I'm in Scotland and The Fingertip Centre advertised it only coming in November. They are probably prepping us.

Oh well, thanks for the info.

Still waiting for my order to go through. i get the odd shipping message, re-submit but nothing. Gah! Good job I have no clients tomorrow, and it's just a play day for me and my weary head *ZZZzzzz*

And the longer I sit here, the more things are going in my basket each time I get the error lol x

I've got the same shipping method message tried 5 times since midnight and even changed it to pay the postage just so I could go to bed but still won't work. So upset :(

I mean I just want to pay

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I got the checkout and cancelled ,
Im waiting for the manchester beauty show for some reason x :/

You'll be waiting a long time chick!! S2 aren't going to be there. xx

Same keeps saying review order!!!

I'm also getting that stupid red message grrrrrr. I have kids and work tomorrow. #grumpymomnailtech lol

Mine is stuck too, what a shame!

Guess I'll just order in the morning. Night geekies :hug:

Xxx

right, I'll love ya and leave ya folks, hope you get it sorted,
nite all xxx

I keep going back to the shop in the hope that the new arrivals glitters will become available! But nothing.

It's not gone through :( just come up with the exact same thing as the last launch! I give up, if I carry on something's going to get smashed! Xxxxx

I keep going back to the shop in the hope that the new arrivals glitters will become available! But nothing.

haha don't even get me started on those (good job they're out of stock as I can't afford those too)

Think I may go to bed and see if I can order in the morning.

Night geeks xx

I give up , same nonsense as last time :lol: should of known

Make that 10 times and still no joy! This is so frustrating. I just want to get my hands on them and go to bed. Lol.

Sob my page is stuck too :-(

haha don't even get me started on those (good job they're out of stock as I can't afford those too)

Think I may go to bed and see if I can order in the morning.

Night geeks xx

Night night, I'm going to sleep. Will try again in the morning x

So fed up can't get order to go through! Will have to phone in morning:(((((

It's like a challenge now, won't let it win, well until 1am then I give up. Lol.

Mine won't go through either, pressed the submit order button at 5 to 12 an still nothing :/ give up, if it's anything like last time it won't be fixed until the sweets sort it out which there's no sign if yet! I'm giving up! Night xxxxx

Is making me crazy. ...I can't submit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back