Charmed collection-S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine trying to get through in the morning will be like trying to get through at the doctors! Joy oh joy :(

I don't want to give in either lol feel like a crazy loon. You should see the complaints on their FB page.

Has anybody's order gone through within the last 30 mins???
I'm trying to determine if there's a website fault or just sheet volume?!?!?

What do you reckon faylizzie. ... Let's go to bed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nope. I think it's a volume issue. I give up. Good night all! Good luck.

I've been trying for an hour. Same message here :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

And so to bed with me ipad

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wahoo finally gone through! Don't give up ladies, the end is in sight x

Don't give up, mine has just gone through! Or maybe that's because you've all gone to bed?!x

Really sorry guys, this is from the site being inundated at the minute. If they can't get this sorted, it will be time for a new one!

I promised myself I wasn't going to stay up for this, and go through the whole website problems like at the last collection, but here I am waiting for my order to go through!

Annoyed that the Ruby Ritz/Wildfire duo is already out of stock though :(

I am so sorry my fault. I clicked this one by mistake. As I have said I previous posts this won't be in and on stock until November. I have just taken it back off the site... My fault... I was so busy clicking all the products for you all and this got clicked in error xo :Scared::Scared::rolleyes:

Ok , I'm still trying
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got the checkout and cancelled ,
Im waiting for the manchester beauty show for some reason x :/

Please DON'T do that. Sweet Squared will NOT be at Manchester x

Please take my money!! I'm tired and I want to go to sleep!!

I am so sorry my fault. I clicked this one by mistake. As I have said I previous posts this won't be in and on stock until November. I have just taken it back off the site... My fault... I was so busy clicking all the products for you all and this got clicked in error xo :Scared::Scared::rolleyes:

What about all the glitters - they all say out of stock - we were expecting them to go on tonight too xx

Really sorry guys, this is from the site being inundated at the minute. If they can't get this sorted, it will be time for a new one!

It's ok these things happen and we know we are all impatient but maybe it's time for a new one that can deal with being inundated from over excited geeks!x

Yay!!!!!! Over an hour and a half later and I've finally got through!!!!! Bed time for me!! Goodnight all!!

Don't worry my lovely, mistakes happen! And after all the drama you guys have been through the last couple of days it's hardly surprising. Get some r&r and prepare to be dazzled by all the exciting nails we are going to be eagerly creating with all the new colours!x

Mine has gone through pheeew bed time

What about all the glitters - they all say out of stock - we were expecting them to go on tonight too xx

Which glitters? I put up everything I was supposed to? Please don't fret, I will speak with Kaire tomorrow... There is nothing else in 'stage 3' for meto do...

Latest posts

Back