Charmed collection-S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They normally release just before 12 although not always the case but I generally start checking from 11.30

I'm so tired but I HAVE to buy them!! Iv been dreaming about them all day xxx

I didn't buy scarlet letter and serene green at Olympia and I'm totally regretting it! The worse thing is the packers at sweet square put them in my bag by mistake and I gave them back! Why am I so honest? I now have to stay up until midnight! X

Def tonight at midnite, I rang today :)

Thank you! Another late night then! X

Haha so glad I won't be part of the 'are they on yet' party tonight. I've done it for every release so far that wasn't launched at a show, so happy I'll be in bed this time after buying at Olympia :)

Eeeek do I stay awake until 12 or take my chances with trying to get through on the phone with The Fingertip Centre in Edinburgh!!!!! Love the fact that I get next day delivery with them!

I am :D

I had 3 hours sleep last night, absolutely shattered, I'm setting an alarm on my phone for midnight in case I nod off lol

Stupid question. Where on the sight should I be looking for them? On meet the colours or packages? I wanted to get the package with the additives.

Look on the main home page. They appear there!

I keep clicking on the banner on home page, I'm hoping that once live, the link will work and take us straight through :D

And here we are again :)

They appear below banner on main page!

and already, they're on blinking ebay.

Looks like its the 2 bonus additives in the shellac duo packs, probably surplus ones

and already, they're on blinking ebay.

Looks like its the 2 bonus additives in the shellac duo packs, probably surplus ones

You are Sh...... Me

I'm making my nails naked whilst waiting :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So what colour are you all desperate to put on your nails first!? Xxxxx

haha, I'm not chomping on an enhancement, no sir-y, not me :D

I swear my heart actually stops when I spot them on the site after I've refreshed, I need a life lolol

Latest posts

Back