Charmed collection-S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are additives for intimates coming out too? Did I miss those? I didn't fancy the shellac intimates, was going for the charmed shellac n charmed additives... I'm an additives addict :)

Intimates collection

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 521
Charmed collection and I love them all, which surprises me lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 507
Thank you Maz, those look lovely :)

I think I'm gonna be a nude knickers girl! Lol x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you Maz, those look lovely :)

I think I'm gonna be a nude knickers girl! Lol x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

That cracked me up lol x

I'm gonna have to buy them all...it's a must, can't help myself!

Does anyone know if they are all permanent colours or are any of then limited edition please? Xxxxx

Does anyone know if they are all permanent colours or are any of then limited edition please? Xxxxx

Intimates are permanent, charmed are ltd ed. If you are short on money so cannot afford both collections my advice is get the charmed as these are ltd ed so once they are gone they are gone! Xx

No no sssshhh, don't get the charmed..... At least until I've got mine lolol

They're fab!! God my poor pockets 😢
Can you buy the vice vapor alone?
Also, can someone confirm if I can buy these from the Edinburgh center if I drive (an hour) up tomorrow? I know they're available to buy/order from tomorrow but is that just online - wait I'm mixed up!!!
Can I purchase & collect tomorrow!!

Intimates are permanent, charmed are ltd ed. If you are short on money so cannot afford both collections my advice is get the charmed as these are ltd ed so once they are gone they are gone! Xx

Thank you :) I thought that was the case! May stock up on the silver sparkely one as it looks very pretty!

My credit card is going to hate me! Xxxxx

I thought I wouldn't like the charmed collection, but I love all 4 colours and this is from a person who isn't into green...

What about a little get together ready for later, while we're waiting for midnight..... Ding dong :)
Same as last time, what you're doing/reading/watching while waiting.
Details of when they're live and if there's any probs (I know there won't be :), then details could perhaps be on here so everyone can see.
What you reckon? Just an idea.... Cos I'm seriously thinking about biting my nails waiting lolol
(Btw I've put it in nails rather than chat but if it needs moving, soz admin)

I really hope these aren't see through too much :(

The email I received said it was due out midnight on Tuesday so I took that to mean tomorrow midnight into Wed? Oops, I must have misunderstood, lol.

I'll be staying up to order :biggrin: I still haven't decided which of the colours I'm actually ordering though so I suppose I'd better spend the next 5 hours figuring that out haha.

Or I'll just wait until the last minute and then order them all... same as usual :wink2:

Oh I also took it to mean midnight on Tuesday so tomorrow night.

Looked on facebook; 'Midnight/early hours of Tuesday 24th September x'
So tonight x

Latest posts

Back