Charmed collection-S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg come on!!! I keep taping the home page!!!! I NEED the intimates NOW xxx

So what colour are you all desperate to put on your nails first!? Xxxxx

Iced Vapor :D
or.... blush teddy :D

Or a different one for each nail lol

Iced Vapor :D
or.... blush teddy :D

Or a different one for each nail lol

I'm thinking a different one on each nail too! I love the look of ice vapour! I'm debating getting 2 bottles as it's limited edition... Xxxxx

will they be on home under featured or under new arrivals?

I'm looking everywhere. I'm lying in bed so I can fall asleep straight after lol xx

I'm looking everywhere. I'm lying in bed so I can fall asleep straight after lol xx

sleep after! I'll still have adrenaline running lol, will read my book for a while after, once the deed is done :D

I would but I have to be up at 6! This is more exciting than Xmas!!! Xxx

loo and coffee break, off ya go, best be quick, someone shout if they go live lol

sleep after! I'll still have adrenaline running lol, will read my book for a while after, once the deed is done :D

Ditto I get far too exited once I've placed my order it'll be 2am before I go to sleep I reckon, also if I remember rightly they come up under shellac meet the colours and new arrivals at the same time :) xxxx

COME ON!!!!! Xx

lol, you've gotta hand it to em, its brilliant marketing :D

drum roll...............

see I'm thinking the 'Sams' are gonna be shattered after a 2 day show and want their beds, so hopefully, they'll cave and put them on early :D

I might explode soon!! SAMs if your reading this...

HURRY UP.

Cheers xx

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
give us the Shellac n
too bed you go :D

I think I'll go for a different one on each finger as it gives people something to talk about, shows people what's on offer and reminds them that I'm a little crazy :D

Is it just me or has the S2 website just slowed majorly down lol? Xxxx

I'm almost tempted to post 'they're on' just to have a collective rush of adrenalin from you all only I think I'd get lynched!

I'm almost tempted to post 'they're on' just to have a collective rush of adrenalin from you all only I think I'd get lynched!

I may have to hurt you ;) xx

roflmao, nooooo my hearts pounding already!

Latest posts

Back