Charmed collection-S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are showing as out of stock for me, maybe just the irish site is different then?

I placed the order as soon as they came on but it is saying there is a problem or some rubbish "The operator of this business changed the price or avaialbility" God it makes me wicked. Every time I stay up something happens to prevent a smooth transaction. Why they can't just go on at a normal time I will never know!

God I am tired and fed up of waiting til midnight for it to fail every time!

I had the same error message and just selected shipping method again and submitted and my order went through :)

Last edited:
Argh! How did you get yours to go through??! Do you have a magic wand or a special secret code?! Lol x

erm, there was some kind of secret code uttered at the pc, but not sure I could repeat it on here ;)

it just kept going round and round, didn't get an error message as such, just took quite a while

Argh! How did you get yours to go through??! Do you have a magic wand or a special secret code?! Lol x

Mines not going through either, I just logged out & logged back in, see if that works! Xxx

I think its just a case of getting in and out as quickly as possibly on these launches. It took an hour or so for me to get through last time as I waited till after 12, this time I learnt my lesson, got everything in the cart and checked out super fast. Hope the site gets sorted for you guys soon x

Oh well - I wanted to read some more of my book. There were ten green bottles sitting on the wall, ten green bottles....

Checkout is saying
The operator changed price or availabilty of shipping method??

My orders over the free shipping amount?!
Won't let me order

erm, there was some kind of secret code uttered at the pc, but not sure I could repeat it on here ;)

it just kept going round and round, didn't get an error message as such, just took quite a while

Well I keep getting that stupid error message that we all got last time we all stayed up like maniacs lol.

I'm gonna start stomping my little feet any second now!x

Wooohoooo all ordered and paid for now to sleeeeeep

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Seriously peeved. Going to bed!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh well - I wanted to read some more of my book. There were ten green bottles sitting on the wall, ten green bottles....

what book are you reading?

Help I can only find the nudes where are the other new colours!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I loaded my cart earlier pressed check out at 5 to 12 and it's still not gone through :( xxxxx

I promised myself I wasn't going to stay up for this, and go through the whole website problems like at the last collection, but here I am waiting for my order to go through!

Annoyed that the Ruby Ritz/Wildfire duo is already out of stock though :(

How is euby eitz already out of stock its not long aince turned midnight.

Mine is taking its time going through eeeek

Latest posts

Back