Cheap or Chic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people notice my accessories. I wear good jewellery, have good bags, shoes and my sunglasses are Gucci and distance glasses Prada. They assume my clothes are the same. I buy clothes that I like and have a few good labels, but just a few.

Mmm...I think I'm pretty confident Rinn. I 've not got a lot of taste though:D

Go away out of that dpoppy! I've seen pictures of you all dressed up very tastefully and ready party. X

Oh and how could I forget! I drink good wine :D

I buy high street clothing, dresses if photographed & published on FB Il only wear it once... & hang back up!

However, if its not on FB, Il wear it again only not with the same people.

With this habit, I 1) have a lot of holiday only clothes ;)

2) I wont spend a fortune on a dress-I dont see the point.

I always check out the sale items on asos for a bargain.

I prefer to have a nice bag, shoes & jewellery as il re wear those no problem.

My fiancé how ever has head to toe designer gear, socks, boxers, shoes, jeans, belts, shirts, jumpers, jackets, suits etc & I have to say I can out dress him no problem ;) although he keeps his clothes forever. Infact after a huge row of him hoarding his designer gear that he doesnt wear he has started picking out jumpers/shirts etc from 10 years ago & making a point of wearing them.

Xx

I buy high street clothing, dresses if photographed & published on FB Il only wear it once... & hang back up!

However, if its not on FB, Il wear it again only not with the same people.

With this habit, I 1) have a lot of holiday only clothes ;)

2) I wont spend a fortune on a dress-I dont see the point.

I always check out the sale items on asos for a bargain.

I prefer to have a nice bag, shoes & jewellery as il re wear those no problem.

My fiancé how ever has head to toe designer gear, socks, boxers, shoes, jeans, belts, shirts, jumpers, jackets, suits etc & I have to say I can out dress him no problem ;) although he keeps his clothes forever. Infact after a huge row of him hoarding his designer gear that he doesnt wear he has started picking out jumpers/shirts etc from 10 years ago & making a point of wearing them.

Xx

Sound exactly like my Mum! (Mean it nice, I love my Mum!) xx

I just keep it simple. I tend to wear the same sort of thing day in day out but am virtually living in my uniform at the moment.

I have been in primark once and walked straight out again. I'd rather be naked than shop in there. If my girls go in there I will wait outside or go in another shop. I can't stand the pile it up sell it cheap mentality and would rather one t shirt from m and s than 4 from primark.

I think a pair of tight jeans, high boots, a bit of attitude and a big smile will cover most things. Fortunately my husband of 23 years will walk behind me and go 'phwoar look at that arse'. So all is good with the world lol

Vic x

I can't be dealing with Primark either, horrible place, 1st time I walked in it looked like a jumble sale,.clothes on the floor being ran over by screaming babies in buggies with their owners looking looking like they've just walked off the set of Jeremy Kyle or barbies swanning around acting like their s@#%* don't stink with arm fulls of 99p t shirts ...hmm :confused:... No offence to Primark shoppers, hopefully your store is better than ours lol

I do like Jane Norman, but even their quality has dropped :( *sighs*

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't go to primark because there isn't a store in our town. But I would go to matalan. I hate clothes shopping and shoe shopping, i cant be bothered to go to another town and I need counselling when it comes to clothes :)

Mr TJ wouldn't mind if I looked cheap every now and then, just for him, of course!:o;)

Latest posts

Back