Cheap slimline LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bliss69

Reaction score
There is an old post somewhere in this forum regarding a slimline LED manicure lamp costing £57 from Salon-sales.co.uk which sounds to good to be true

The lamp is still available and as similar lamp costs three times as much on other websites I'm tempted to buy one myself but before I do I'd love to hear from anyone who's already got one and how satisfied they are with it?

Also do you change the bulbs in these lamps or buy a complete lamp when the bulbs gone?

Thanks in advance x

The lamp comes in two parts. The bulb part you can change when it burns out, you dont have to change the whole lamp.

Ok, so feeling a tad foolish at the mo having looked further into the salon-sales trade requirements. Although a salon owner I'm not in the yellow pages :rolleyes: so I won't be purchasing from them lol

Feeling double foolish as this wasn't even the website mentioned in the said post it was sew and so! Same lamp here is still only £61.99 which is still a bargain and I'm still tempted (although red faced lol )

Same questions guys
1. Are you still satisfied with the lamp?
2. Replace bulbs or whole lamp?

Xxx

Oh you posted while I was typing Jen, thanks hun that's good to know x

No problem! I have two of these lamps for my manicure stations and I love them! You see sooo much better and the colors are true as well.

I ordered mine from sew and so last week. It arrived almost the next day and is fab. It is quite long but you can adjust it. I used it at a friends and was like "oh my god, I can see! ".
As has been said, I think you can change the strip that holds the lights but I've never seen these for sale separately but led are meant to last for donkeys!

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got one of those lamps, had it coming up to a year now, been a great light 👍 x

Hot footed it straight onto Sew and So's website this afternoon only to find the lamp is now unavailable :grr: so miffed
Ordered one from Amazon for £77.95 just hope it's not a fake!
Not seen the separate bulb section for sale either has anyone else???

Lamp arrived and set up OMG it's amazing!!!
Instructions state that the bulbs last the life time of the product so I assume you do replace the whole lamp when the bulbs burn out x

Latest posts

Back