Cheap Tri Fold Brochures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone got any good contacts for the tri fold broucures (like chinese take away ones:green:)

I usually go to vistaprint but they are coming out quite expensive.

Thanks

Amb x

I haven't found anywhere that prints these for what I would call a reasonable price so I print my own. I have bought some heavy weight satin finish paper and print them at home, the look professional and they cost peanuts!

I can't find any for cheap prices either.

I looked at the Best Printing site you suggested Calla, and they work out at about 24p+VAT per leaflet. I know it will work out cheaper if more than the minimum quantity is ordered. (7p +VAT for 1000 and even cheaper for larger quantities) They do look quite reasonably priced for these large quantities.

However, I'm reluctant to order a huge batch, as what if I want to change prices, add services, etc. I'd like to leave several lying about in strategic places (LOL) but the thought of leaving £1.50 worth of leaflets is too much for me! (Need to take a deep breath!)

I've just printed my own on coloured paper, and they look quite good I think. This will have to do me for the time being.

Marion xx

I get mine from Vistaprint and just wait for them to come up on the 'free' emails which they do quite often. You only get 25 so if you wanted a big batch to start with then it might prove a pricey option.

Thanks Cazbar, the other thing is that I've set all my leaflet out on my computer, but these places want it in strange formats which fill me with panic. I know I'd spend ages trying to get it the way it should look, and then I'd get it printed and it would be all over the place!. I guess I could try Vistaprint and spend some time (like a few weeks!) tinkering with it and then order when there is an offer on, and it won't really cost me anything except the P+P.

Marion xx

I get mine from vista when they are free but like it has been said you only get 25 so if you want lots thats no good!! Im cheeky thou and keep the emails i get from them with free offers and just access my account through the emails so i get them free ive done 2 orders this week already:green::green:

I ordered in batches of 25 from vistaprint when they were on free offer but I found I wasn't keen on the quality of the paper. I've now gone back to printing them from my own computer and they look miles better.

Cheers,
Hazel

Oh well, maybe I'll just stick to that then. xx

I'll sound like a broken record soon - I really don't like VistaPrint I must say.

For leaflets I'm not a fan of Trifold ones, but that is just a personal thing. But how do these prices sound:

1,000 170gsm A4 tri-fold to DL £101
5,000 170gsm A4 tri-fold to DL £209

My preference is to leave a Flyer (ie A6 double sided leaflet) in places as these are really good value for money! And at these prices you can get them re-printed if you choose to. First side nice large graphics, salon name etc maybe address and contact details at the bottom. Rear side your price list should you choose.

5,000 250gsm A6 flyers (double sided gloss) £64 - or 1.2p a leaflet!

All prices are VAT free and include delivery and I have always been incredibly pleased with the quality of the products and will be ordering more flyers soon.

Quattro Print UK - full colour brochures / flyers / leaflets / posters / envelopes printing

Last edited:
I'll sound like a broken record soon - I really don't like VistaPrint I must say.

For leaflets I'm not a fan of Trifold ones, but that is just a personal thing. But how do these prices sound:

1,000 170gsm A4 tri-fold to DL £101
5,000 170gsm A4 tri-fold to DL £209

5,000 250gsm A6 flyers (double sided gloss) £64

All prices are VAT free and include delivery and I have always been incredibly pleased with the quality of the products and will be ordering more flyers soon.

Quattro Print UK - full colour brochures / flyers / leaflets / posters / envelopes printing

ohhhh off to look thanks:hug:

Thanks everyone xxxx

Latest posts

Back