Cheaper CND lamp bulbs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Browsing on amazon yesterday and came across replacement bulbs for UV lamp. They look exactly the same as the ones S2 sell.
Anyone tried them?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1401654341312.jpg
    1401654341312.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 186
They actually look different to me, plus the bulbs aren't that expensive when you have them for 100 hours. Stick with a reputable seller and buy the genuine article. You know what they say-buy cheap but twice

Yeah i always do. Just curious if anyone had tried them :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

DO NOT BUY THEM!!!

I have a very good quality UV lamp that I have been using with much success and buying my bulbs from my local supply. I purchased cheaper UV bulbs from ebay and experimented on myself as I always do when trying something new.
They are garbage! It took me twice as long to cure my Shellac and my manicure did not last the full 2 weeks like it normally does. My Shellac looked it was cured, but it really was not.
These also do not fit in a CND lamp in case you were wondering. The CND bulbs have 4 pins not 2.
Buy brand name from a reputable supplier and know that it`s not worth the savings.
PLEASE!
I have since bought a CND lamp and it the best lamp that I have ever used and of course proper if you are using Shellac.

Last edited:
It worth knowing that different UV bulbs give out different concentrations of UV light. Not all bulbs are the same and in fact, they vary quite allot from one brand to another.

The CND bulbs are special UV bulbs for Shellac, with just the right amount of UV to cure the product.

Thanks for the info everyone :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back