check out this price!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmaiden

Reaction score
Infatuation from Interflora.co.uk=

check out the price of these!:eek: !! i thought it was a mis print but its not!
anyone recon they will be recieving this bunch for valentines day ???!!!
ill be lucky to get a dafodil plucked from the neighbours garden :lol:

pugh !!!...i got 5 of them last year....:lol:.....NOT

to be honest i would go mad if Rob spent that much on flowers....errmmmm...shoes !!!!!

..............because I'm worth it.:)

......well?

Crikey Moses, that's extortionate!! My hubby said he might clean the flat for Valentine's. It's his turn anyway!! And they say romance is dead! :lol:

£499 for something that lasts a week then dies:eek: ???
now if Richard spent £500 (or just gave me the dosh) on clothes bags and shoes for me , then that would be acceptable :lol: .
I bet they sell loads of them bunches though !!:smack:

That's outrageous ... unless they're for me that is!

AND they have the cheek to want another £4.99 for delivery! I don't think they'll be getting many takers on that one.

I love grand gestures! So yes, I would very much like to receive at least seven bunches of these on Valentines Day :green:

Can you imagine how upset you'd be when they started to wilt...like practically suicidal :eek:

On second thoughts, I'd rather he spent a few grand more and got me something pretty from Tiffany.....and the roses as well....yes that sounds like a plan! :lol:

Now - if he spent the £500 on a creative foundation course that would be a true valentines present! (hint hint Steve if you are looking).

I got my Valentines pressie early, there was a lovely Radley bag in the sale earlier this year well well under half price it is so dinky and a really deep red, Mark bought it for me. So that will be me done and dusted, I would love a bunch of flowers, but I never get any on the actual day as the prices are so inflated. What I do is really sad, I buy myself a single red rose from Asda when they are selling them off really cheap, I try to make this point every year, but the hint is never taken. Sigh at least I have got my bag.

Joan

I'd rather have the money! :lol:

Latest posts

Back