Cheeky clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meli_moo

Reaction score
I don't know if other therapists get really rude and cheeky clients trying to get freebies but...

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY! a client called my mobile telling me that her shellac had lifted on 5 nails but her daughters nails who I did the same night (last wednesday) where pefectly fine and she had done nothing that could have made her nails lift. I told her that I was free to repair them the following day and she said will it be free (I gave her the benifit of the doubt and told her that I would repair them free of charge this once) she then went on to say well could you book me an appointment in 2 weeks for them re doing to do it then free of charge because I'm busy until then.
Anyway I asked her what time she finished work so I'm working late tonight and doing them.

I really can't believe the cheek of some people!

does anyone else get this?

Oh my god the cheek of some people!
I've had all sorts from clients and yesterday one client texted me to see if I take euros as she had just got back from holiday!!!

F
I've had all sorts from clients and yesterday one client texted me to see if I take euros as she had just got back from holiday!!!

Lmao that's hilarious! Hi do you take dinar? I know I shouldn't have taken it out of the country but it's money of some sort xoxo

Although you could have said yes but gave her very high prices lol

Had a lady for axxiums on hands and feet almost three weeks ago. She rang today saying they had chipped almost immediately and she had been very embarrased on holiday and at parties since.

Originally when I applied them I explained she could get anything up to two weeks from them and also she could paint over them with ordinary polish and as long as she removed them with non acetone remover the axxiums would be ok.

My feeling is this lady should have come back sooner but she is a new client and I hope she will put more business my way - how do I handle this situation?

Thankyou

Haha,oh my god I can't believe so
Wine would do that!

Had a lady for axxiums on hands and feet almost three weeks ago. She rang today saying they had chipped almost immediately and she had been very embarrased on holiday and at parties since.

Originally when I applied them I explained she could get anything up to two weeks from them and also she could paint over them with ordinary polish and as long as she removed them with non acetone remover the axxiums would be ok.

My feeling is this lady should have come back sooner but she is a new client and I hope she will put more business my way - how do I handle this situation?

Thankyou

I'd probably tell her that they are only supposed to last 2 weeks, anytime within the 2 weeks you would repair them but after the 2 week unfortunately you can not repair them and I would probably knock a few pounds off her next treatment as a good will gesture but make sure she fully understands how long they are supposed to last

Iv had clients that have been to me then gone to someone else and asked me to repair the other techs work for free! No chance, lol x

Latest posts

Back