Cheeky new client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would feel annoyed, however if you have a quiet time it would be better to fill it with £100 than sitting there doing nothing. You could offer it as a new client discount. But I do think people who always want something for do tend to be the ones that are a pain in the bum lol. If your not cheap enough they go elsewhere xxxx

I'm glad I've said no now. Thanks all :)

I know you have already responded to her. But this is just for future preference. I get this a lot in my salon. I personally would of agreed to do it but on the basis that it's a one off but due to it being a number of treatments you require a 50% deposit.Trust me I have people book packages and not turn up. So least then you know you that you have got something out of her if she has the cheak to not show. I'm based In a gym so we offer a 10% discount to members which always catches their eye. Maybe look at doing packages anyway if you don't already offer them. Just think though you could of made a £100 and gained a regular and loyal client. I know it's annoying and you want to just say no but I suppose we all try and get a discount on anything nowadays. And it is only 10%.

Doesn't matter if it's a new client or if she's spending a lot, you say yes she'll think you're a pushover & that'll be it in a few months you'll be posting for advice on how to sack her :p do whats best for you and your sanity! X

Eta: Just seen you have said no...props! :)

I do have packages available, but not for all of the treatments she wanted. I just didn't want her telling her mates to ask for a discount etc. I think the older I get the less tolerant I become and the less people slip through the radar. Lol

Why discount at this time of year? Possibly in Jan/Feb if you were quiet but definitely not during the busiest period. Just NO. x

Latest posts

Back