Cheer me up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, and you :) I try to see my friends as often as I can but I'm normally busy with work so don't do much thinking! But when I do it's hard not to break down xx

Thank you xxx

Me too, the times I find hardest are times when I find something funny that I know he would too (we love laughing, we have such a laugh together), it's not as funny when you tell it 2nd hand lol. Xxx

Thank you xxx

Me too, the times I find hardest are times when I find something funny that I know he would too (we love laughing, we have such a laugh together), it's not as funny when you tell it 2nd hand lol. Xxx

Haha, I know exactly what you mean! Makes the time you spend together so much more special too xx

My hubby works away in camp :( its hard we are hoping that he will eventully be able to get a job here but its hard. I don't have any jokes or funny stories I'm boring :)

Ah hun that's horrible :'( I would struggle with that even more! I do admire army wife's/girlfriends, it's so hard in my situation, I can't imagine what it's like for you. Sometimes it's just harder than others!

Hehe I love rude jokes, most of mine are far too rude to post on here too, but I'm also rubbish at telling jokes, always tell the punch line first haha xxx

I'm finding it a bit more difficult than usual seen as I not long moved in with him so this is the first time he's been away and my friends haven't been around! So far so good though, it's coincided with my days off so I've been cooking and cleaning... the flat has never looked so spotless :p

Hope you are feeling a bit better today, I know it's never easy but there's always good days and bad days xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

There are lots of funny pics on Pinterest! Ok this might not be to your taste but thought I'd keep it clean, I always go on there for a giggle ;) hope you feel a bit better soon Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350286567.102327.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350286567.102327.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 220
Hope your feeling a bit brighter this morning hunny!!??
Must be so hard but you seem strong so I'm sure you'll be ok. Keep your chin up. xx

Evening all, thanks so much for all the replies! :) I've picked up a bit, but still quite down, really miss him at the moment, but can't think that there's any particular reason (other than I love him of course lol, but I mean anything different to normal)

I'll live! :)

It's nice to just come on here and chat sometimes, when I talk to friends and family about it, they just think I'm being soppy, they don't actually realise how hard it actually is! Xxx

This might make you laugh....
It has everyone else I've told :( lol.

Scarlett (my 4yro) got herself dressed for school yesterday while I made her lunch, she was faffing about but I told her if she was done then put coat and shoes on then we left... I pick her up from school, she takes coat off n runs with friend playing etc then as her friend leaves I notice Scarlett has no trousers on... I ask where they are realising its not PE day.. She forgot to put them on and I didn't even notice.... Bloody teacher did tho n mentioned it to her. Haha poor kid ;)

even funnier was this morning i was telling the mum of her friend she was walking home with the day before and she laughed at me saying 'well that makes sense' she then explained that her 4yro took her skirt off this morning adamant she was only wearing tights in and her mum not understanding why wasn't too impressed at her daughters refusal to put on a skirt haha the mum won ;)

On dropping Scarlett off today I apologised to the teacher n explained what had happened and she said she thought it a lil odd but assumed they were very tight leggings with socks underneath, I feel she wasn't being honest and knew they were only tights lol.

My poor child has the stupidest mum ever lol.

This might make you laugh....
It has everyone else I've told :( lol.

Scarlett (my 4yro) got herself dressed for school yesterday while I made her lunch, she was faffing about but I told her if she was done then put coat and shoes on then we left... I pick her up from school, she takes coat off n runs with friend playing etc then as her friend leaves I notice Scarlett has no trousers on... I ask where they are realising its not PE day.. She forgot to put them on and I didn't even notice.... Bloody teacher did tho n mentioned it to her. Haha poor kid ;)

even funnier was this morning i was telling the mum of her friend she was walking home with the day before and she laughed at me saying 'well that makes sense' she then explained that her 4yro took her skirt off this morning adamant she was only wearing tights in and her mum not understanding why wasn't too impressed at her daughters refusal to put on a skirt haha the mum won ;)

On dropping Scarlett off today I apologised to the teacher n explained what had happened and she said she thought it a lil odd but assumed they were very tight leggings with socks underneath, I feel she wasn't being honest and knew they were only tights lol.

My poor child has the stupidest mum ever lol.

Hahaha that's brilliant :)

My little cousin who was 5 at the time got herself dressed for school and off to school she went and she had PE than after school my auntie got called in to see the teacher and was asked why the 5 year old girl was wearing an adults bra to school?!?! Haha. My little cousin wanted to be just like her big sister and wear a bra so no one could see her boobies when get changed for PE haha gotta love them xxx

Hahaha that's brilliant :)

My little cousin who was 5 at the time got herself dressed for school and off to school she went and she had PE than after school my auntie got called in to see the teacher and was asked why the 5 year old girl was wearing an adults bra to school?!?! Haha. My little cousin wanted to be just like her big sister and wear a bra so no one could see her boobies when get changed for PE haha gotta love them xxx

Oh Jeeze that just made me snort like a pig.. Kids are hillarious.
I remember when I was at infant school (know it was this time as the kid was only at that school) a class mate was wearing his mums frilly knickers into school, they were found out during a PE lesson too.
Actually I have him on my FB account I may just remind him haha bit mean??

my son would never wear pants (boxers were all i bought him) and socks, i got fed up having arguments over it so just used to let him wear trousers/shorts with no pants. anyway when he started nursery i forgot to tell them as it was just normal for us then......i was called in one day to ask why stephen didnt have pants on??they had gone to do PE over at the school and just get the kids to do it in their pants and vests!!!obviously they got a bit of a shock!!! i had to send shorts in for him to do PE....they still laugh over it now!

my son would never wear pants (boxers were all i bought him) and socks, i got fed up having arguments over it so just used to let him wear trousers/shorts with no pants. anyway when he started nursery i forgot to tell them as it was just normal for us then......i was called in one day to ask why stephen didnt have pants on??they had gone to do PE over at the school and just get the kids to do it in their pants and vests!!!obviously they got a bit of a shock!!! i had to send shorts in for him to do PE....they still laugh over it now!

Hahaha that's brilliant :) that's a story for his 18th x

I just wanted to pop on here and thank you all soooooooooo much for your support on this! The suffering has now paid off because guess what's happened out of the blue?!?!

He's just been offered a fantastic job and is moving down to live with me next month!!!! Finally after 7 years we can start a REAL life together :D xxx

Aww that's fantastic news :) x

Aww that's fantastic news :) x

I can't wipe the smile off my face, it was so unexpected, we weren't even job hunting, then the opportunity came up and he thought... Sod it, I'll go for it anyway, then got a call an hour and half after the interview to say he got the job :) so amazing! Thanks so much for the support girls!

You watch... I'll be back on here soon looking for support cos he's doing my head in living together hahaha ;) only kidding :D xxx

That's fantastic news. Glad everything worked out for you. :)

Awwww YAY! Xxxxx

Amazing!! Good things come to those who wait :) so happy for you x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I am most certainly cheered up now... After all that... My man has his last day at his job tomorrow and is moving in with me on Wednesday !!! Still in shock, but soooo excited :D xxxx

Latest posts

Back