Cherry nail art please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie_glo

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

One of my clients saw a picture of someones nails on the net that had a cherry on them (These were a cheap set of stick them on yourself nails btw not professional ones) and now has her heart set on having cherrys on her nails next time! i have tried to hand paint cherrys onto my own enhancements but i must admit my freehand nail art is pants and needs a lot of work and attention.

My question is does anybody know of anywhere that sells cherry shapped rhinestones as she is a big fan of rhinestones and i think this would be my best bet.

i had a quick look on the net but cant find any

If anyones knows of a way round this or anywhere that sells this kind of thing please let me know - i'm desperate lol

Thanks

Jodie x x

my family name is cherry so i get everything that has cherries on i dont know if thy still do them but about a month ago I ordered some gorgeous nail art cherry stickers from nail delights you could put rhinestones with them to sparkle them up xxx

thanks girls ill give the website a try! i really would like rhinestones instead but thats a brill idea to add rhinestones to them thanks you!!!

If i find any cherry rhinestones ill let you know hun

Jodie x x x x

LOL i shouldnt of gone on there now i cant stop shopping!!!:Love:

search konad its a nail stamping kit i did my nails and have had sooo many comments on how good they look! and they do 1000's of designs including cherries!!!

i also have some cherry canes not on site yet let me know if interested and i will prioritize them.

adell

search konad its a nail stamping kit i did my nails and have had sooo many comments on how good they look! and they do 1000's of designs including cherries!!!

thanks hun ive been thinking about investing in a stamping kit! - maybe this will be the way forward!

Thanks hun

Jodie x x x

i also have some cherry canes not on site yet let me know if interested and i will prioritize them.

adell

thats good to know! Are they precut or an actual cane because i have having problems cutting them! i have tried - i even bought the blade and little chopping board but i just couldnt get them thin enough or even flat enough! - seem to always cut them at an angle!

thanks

Jodie x x x

thats good to know! Are they precut or an actual cane because i have having problems cutting them! i have tried - i even bought the blade and little chopping board but i just couldnt get them thin enough or even flat enough! - seem to always cut them at an angle!

thanks

Jodie x x x

sorry hun only canes, x

You could also use two round red gems for the cherries and use a striping brush to paint green stems on, its easy and looks brill x

You could also use two round red gems for the cherries and use a striping brush to paint green stems on, its easy and looks brill x

thanks hun - i did try that last night but i cant seem to make the stripes look exactly the same on each nail and im a bit of perfectionist i like everything to be exactly the same and i like things to be symetrical! - i am quite obsessive lol. i'm going to try some decals and might invest in the stamping konad stamping kit one of the girls mentioned!

thanks

Jodie x x x

Konad plate M55 has cherries and other fruits on it. If you added some tiny rhinestones into the bunch that would be pretty.

Konad plate M55 has cherries and other fruits on it. If you added some tiny rhinestones into the bunch that would be pretty.

Thanks hun i havent got the stamping kit but that looks like its going to my next investment!!! and i shall buy that plate to have my cherries!!!

Thanks you to everyone that has commented on my thread! you have ALL been amazingly helpful!!! :Love::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back