Cherry nail art please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clair's accessories do stickers

Clair's accessories do stickers

thanks hun! i didnt think about there! although i think im going to invest a konad stamping set when i get paid!

Jodie x x x

I have the cherry sitckers from Nail Delights and they are fab :) I encase them ( on my own nails ) with a gel top layer and they stay just fine and look fab :)

Another option would be to perhaps do them with L&P - custo blend your own red or pink for them and use green for the stems :)

thanks hun! i didnt think about there! although i think im going to invest a konad stamping set when i get paid!

Jodie x x x

:D I'm waiting to do exactly the same!

FYI, We sell a stamping kit much cheaper than konad, you get the same results,

adell

How are you getting on with the Konad hun?

How are you getting on with the Konad hun?

Getting on really well thanks hun! had a few problems with smudging on the first few trys but ive got the hang on it now and i love it! i am going to invest in some new plates and new colours when i get paid at the end of the month!

ive been doing it on my little sisters toenails and she loves it!!!!

Jodie x x

Cool, it is so quick and easy once you get the hang of it. My sister is amazing with it and does lots of different colours on 1 image. There are loads of technique on YouTube

try heating the canes a little so they are easier to cut, you will get thinner slices.

Latest posts

Back