Childrens pamper parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASHLE

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have experience in childrens pamper parties? I have 1 booked in for Saturday night. The parent has asked for file and polishes, toes & nails and mini facials.

I have rang her and requested letters of consent from each of the girls parents (as they are only 11). I have also requested that they inform me of any known allergies prior to treatment. I am very aprehensive about working on such delicate skins, nails etc. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Also, any ideas on how much I should charge? I am based in the north east and the amount I charge for adults is as follows-

£6.50 mini manicure
£7.50 mini pedicure
£10.00 express facial

I was thinking of halfing each of the above?? :lol:

Hi,

I do the consent letters myself and print them off the computer.

Then when someone books a partie you can ask them how many children they're inviting and they could hand them out with the invitations. (Always add a few extra).

That way you can include everything you need in the consent letter and nothing is missed out by the parent.

Unfortunatley I have had a few children come to parties without the consent letter (so I was unable to do any treatment) and in that case I keep a few little partie bags made up of childrens nail art stickers and things like that so they can take them home and don't feel too left out.

Hope that helps xx

I am just looking at going into doing childrens pamper parties, so the infomation given on this post is great.

From looking arund, I have found that most people charge a head fee of say £5 - £10 per child depending on the company, rather than having a price list.

xx

Thanks for that. I have my consents, organic honey, natural yog etc so I am ready to rock!! :)

Latest posts

Back