Childrens partys ideas and tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
There has been many questions about childrens partys and as i don't really cover that area any more i thought i would give u guys a helping hand and have put everything on one thread for u to find in the future, i no i have already posted some details for u but thought it better if try and keep it all together.
Ok when i started with the partys i contacted all my local schools i offered to do the fairs and if they handed my posters to the children at the end of the school day, for every party booked through there school children i would donate a £1 to the school. Loads of the schools were happy with this and it gets your name out there.

The poster i did was aimed at the children not the parent as it is the children that convince the mums.

U need a good image a princess pretty in pink, ribbon to wrapp them into scrolls as fairys love this. i only stopped doing them as so hard to rely on staff,
any way the poster read something on the lines of

PRINCESS PARTIES

"WOW" party for us princeses
were going to have
fun... fun...fun!
Do our make up, soak our feet,
paint our nails really neet,
Glitter our hair and wear tattoos
come on girls its time to choose!

Princess parties for all occasions, birthday parties, slumber parties or for that well deserved treat
prices start from as little as ...., have a party with a difference that your child will never forget, sit back relax and enjoy the laughter, while princess parties give you
A party of a life timex

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Princess [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Parties[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Children’s Nail Art Party’s[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I Mr / Mrs --------------------------- give permission for my daughter, ------------------------ to have beauty treatments at ----------------------------------- Princess party , to include, nail art, foot spa, polish, make up, hair put up’s , glitter spray, removable tattoos and gems, on the ------------- 08.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My daughter does not have any allergies / does have allergies (please indicate and list below if any)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Signed parent’s/guardian ----------------------[/FONT]

Your name

Address

Dear Mrs Millican,

Thank you for taking the first steps in booking a Princess party for your daughter on sat 3rd may 2008, at 12.30 pm.
Princess Parties are used for all occasions…. Birthday Parties, slumber parties or for that well behaved treat. Based in Bolsover, Chesterfield our Princess Parties are for ages four plus. We arrive ½ hour before the start of the party and bring everything needed to make your Princesses feel special, sassy and truly like a grown up. Each Party lasts two hours and included in the price is a gift bag for all your child’s guests.

Prices start from as little as £89 for seven Princesses. So have a Party with a difference that your child will never forget. Sit back, relax and enjoy the laughter, while Princess Parties give your child a party of a lifetime!

Yours Thankfully

All our staff are fully qualified and insured. Products used during our parties are specifically chosen with the sensitive skin in mind. On choosing your Princess party, please forward along with choice list, a ten percent deposit made payable to Mrs Jennifer Newman. This will secure your date chosen. Our Parties Prices include seven little Princesses, for additional children they are charged at £5 per child. Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you soon

Basic Package (£89) Price includes

Seven Princess Friends
Chance to use their own imagination
And create their own designs on to nail tips
Glitter make up
Party bag
Mini foot spa
Painted toes and finger nails
Protective aprons

Please indicate if required …..

Premium Package (£119) Price includes

Seven Princess Friends
Glitter make up
Crown for the birthday girl
Glitter hair
Tattoos
Mini foot spa
Painted toes and finger nails (Inc nail art)
Special Part bag for the birthday girl
Balloons

Please indicate if required……

Deluxe Package (£150) Price includes

Eleven Princesses friends
Glitter Make up
Crown for the birthday girl and sash
Mini foot spa
Painted fingers and toes (to include nail art, gems, and stickers)
Themed party, High School Musical, Bratz etc….
Invitations
Funky put up hair styles with glitter spray and all accessories
Glitter tattoos and body crystals
Party game
Disposable camera
Birthday cake
Themed Music

Please indicate if required………….

Now you have chosen your party let us do all the hard work and bring everything needed to make your child have a party of a life time and the talk of the play ground.

Now the kids partys are sorted can some one help me in the business section under advertising for christmas lol:) hope this all helps u guys xxx

Ps for the kids to create there own tips, get some small wax spatulas and blue tack nail extensions to them, get them cheep polishes off ebay and give them a dotting tool but no glitter guys it goes everywerexxx

Last edited:
thanks Jenny for all that infor, your a gem :hug::hug:..xx

fantastic ... thank you so much for sharing you must have writers cramp
by now I only wish my printer was working :eek: xx

Thanks Jenny thats really helpfull your a star x:hug:

What a star you are, thanks for all the info, much appreciated xx

Fantastic information, thanks hun

Sue x

Latest posts

Back