China Glaze Crackle v Barry M

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a gold and a silver. I've found it really useful to have the black. I have only tried the Barry m. It does dry out in the bottle fairly fast though, do the other brands thicken too?

have used barry m for months with great sucess, bought the fault line purple china glaze and it was awful. most nails didnt crackle, those that did only got one split down them. tried it thick, full, differnt stroke directions, you name it i tried it. even on top of different brands of polish. so dissapointed i took it back. they wont improve the formula unless they get enough complaints about it so dont be shy.

I use the china glaze crackle and did notice that it seemed to 'crack' very quickly once applied to the nail. I would apply it in three strokes like you would any normal polish but sometimes it would dry before i could get the third stroke down with would mess with the crackle. However i did notice room temp would have something to do with it. I tried them the first time on my sister in law during the day.. was maybe 80+ outside and then i tried them again on myself later that evening once it had cooled down and it was much better to apply. Also if im holding the bottle and my hands are warmer it will have an effect on it also. Might be something to consider? I used a differend brand white base coat (cant remember which brand) and then the china glaze pink crackle on top and it looks pretty good. Impressed!

Latest posts

Back