Chix and little chix .. how much you charging?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping in as read this thread.. lol..

just had a look myself and went on the lynx site, directs to chix am afraid..
Yes i have just checked also. It also states on the Chix homepage that Lynx Nails has now rebranded to Chix Nails.

looks liek a legal thing going on between partners tbh from the FB page.. probably bvest to wait and see till you buy..

xx

Someone should maybe tell Chix that and get them to change their website.
Just jumping in as read this thread.. lol..

just had a look myself and went on the lynx site, directs to chix am afraid..
Yes i have just checked also. It also states on the Chix homepage that Lynx Nails has now rebranded to Chix Nails.
looks liek a legal thing going on between partners tbh from the FB page.. probably bvest to wait and see till you buy..

xx

There are solicitors involved but Lynx is still trading as Lynx and Chix is a different company with different designs (some designs are the same in both Lynx & Chix).

You are welcome to buy from either Chix or Lynx but they are two different companies.

You buy Lynx from Mairead either by contacting her on here or by email on [email protected] as I have already stated.

Lynx Nails and Chix Nails are two totally separate companies and Lynx Nails has definitely not rebranded to Chix Nails! Just speak to Mairead at Lynx Nails to get a clearer understanding of the situation or see her Facebook page, makes for interesting reading!

well this is all very confusing isn't it..lol

Lynx isn't chix and chix isn't Lynx..but lynx takes you to chix..but they are two seperate companies ..blimey

Soo maybe mairead could come here and expalin..not sure I like companies with a hotmail account either...:)

well this is all very confusing isn't it..lol

Lynx isn't chix and chix isn't Lynx..but lynx takes you to chix..but they are two seperate companies ..blimey

Soo maybe mairead could come here and expalin..not sure I like companies with a hotmail account either...:)
OK!!! I'll tell you the whole story. .I an Mairead and Director of Lynx Nails Ltd, as a result I may get barred from here, but that is a chance I'll take. . I qualified as a nail technician 18yrs ago and have worked as one, on and off since then, I had a salon 2 yrs ago and saw a rise in the interest in Minx application, got together with ***** ( Whom I thought was a friend) aged 72 a retired printer and we set up Lynx Nails. I did all the marketing, sales and training in salons, did all the beauty shows and after care service, he just did some of the manufacturing and his friend did the website. Some weeks ago ***** took all the money from the business account and transferred it to his personal bank account leaving the business skint!! He then set up Chix Nails and with his friend the web designer sabotaged our website making people believe that Lynx is now Chix!! I have written this knowing it can be printed and used against me should it be untrue however I know this is fact so I am happy to print this.. I have had to set up a hotmail account as I have endeavoured to try to provide a service and point of contact for existing Lynx customers after my email (served by the web designer was closed down on instruction of *****) I believe he is contacting existing Lynx customers to say we have re branded. . NOT the truth!!!
I hope this clears some peoples questions up and just to clarify things even further is that Lynx use the same suppliers and manufacturers that we always have. . the only change is the website and the confusion. I am so sorry that fellow nail technicians and therapists have had to deal with all this nonsense but I promise and have continued to try to satisfy the needs of all our customers, friends and clients xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Mairead I have emailed 3 different email addresses about trying out a sheet or 2 of lynx and no one has replied to me, not sure if this is because of everything you're going through!? Hope it all gets sorted x

Mairead I have emailed 3 different email addresses about trying out a sheet or 2 of lynx and no one has replied to me, not sure if this is because of everything you're going through!? Hope it all gets sorted x

Sorry for the confusion you have encountered. . PM me you email her and I will be happy to send you samples xxx My head has been a bit pickled lately and my 1 of my email shut down. . the other one hacked xx Grrr!!! x

Thats terrible. I hope you get things sorted and that your clients stay loyal to you. Good luck with it all. xx

Sorry for the confusion you have encountered. . PM me you email her and I will be happy to send you samples xxx My head has been a bit pickled lately and my 1 of my email shut down. . the other one hacked xx Grrr!!! x
This is disgusting - why do people have to be so sly and greedy :(

Hope Karma bites these people on their butts... HARD!

This has been discussed in another thread which I believe was closed? Anyway...airing dirty laundry on a public ( viewable by clients and customers) isn't good . Even though you don't appear to be at fault I still firmly believe this should've been kept away from this forum.

OK!!! I'll tell you the whole story. .I an Mairead and Director of Lynx Nails Ltd, as a result I may get barred from here...

Huh? Comments like this sort of irritate me considering that we have known this for awhile even though you were not open about it.

I have edited your post to remove personal names. TBH, I don't feel overly comfortable with "setting the record straight" on here, especially when the other party isn't involved. Heck, even then - I don't think this is the place for that so here comes the lock...

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back