Chocolate Manicure & Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
I was looking for facial products on Jean D'Arcel website and they have launched some yummy products for pure chocolate indulgence manicures and pedicures. Has anyone used them?? They sound delicious!

:Love: Yum!

Can you put the direct link up for this page on. I cant find the chocolate products only facials?
Thanks

There is not a lot of info on it but it mentions the chocolate manicure and pedicure within the treatments section:

http://www.jeandarcel.co.uk/chocolate.htm

It sounds fab. Just wondering if anyone currently uses it or has had the chance to see the products.

Bidwell Botanicals also do chocolate man/ped items - they look yummy aswell.

Having all that chocolate so close but being unable to eat it would drive me insane!!!!!!!!xx

Sounds lush, anywhere else that sells spa manicure choccy products? I'd love to get some!!!!

Hi Guys!! Try Bella Lucce at www.bellalucce.com. I am a chocoholic, and they make THE best chocolate ever! I have tried a lot of companies that make chocolate, but nothing comes close to Bella Lucce!! I sell their Peruvian Chocolate Pedicure and Peruvian Chocolate Fondue Wraps by the truckloads!!

I really liked the look of the Bella Lucce products but they are in the US.
Im really struggling to find a supplier in the UK who does the chocolate products. Can anyone help?

Latest posts

Back