Chocolate Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danger Mouse

Reaction score
For those that are interested I stumbled across this company the other day http://www.hakenusa.com/ they do a chocolate pedicure, check out the ingredients in the products, it contains lots of oils and vitamins, foot food yum :lick:

I'm awaiting my sample so I'll keep you posted

yummy, bet they will be good, they are always raving about haken products on beautytech.

did you have to order from the us or is there a uk distributor?

angel fingers said:
yummy, bet they will be good, they are always raving about haken products on beautytech.

did you have to order from the us or is there a uk distributor?

I'm still waiting for my sample to come through of some of the other flavours
once tried and tested and I like, I'll buy. :)

I love Haken....you will love there oils and such....smells so good you will want to eat it !:lick:

Like the sound of a chocolate pedicure!
I some chocolate wax the other day, you could have a whole range of chocolate products for all your chocolate loving clients!!

ps - are you updating your website? i tried to get onto it and couldn't see anything xx

I did a chocoholic indulgence special for Valentine & Mothers day. I did a coconut soak,chocolate scrub & creme brulee massage..It all smelled so yummy I wanted to eat the products all the time.I also gave my client a box of choccies & a glass of bucks fizz during the treatment.Went down a treat...Just wish someone would do it for me!

I would love to get a sample for the company too, gonna request one soon.

All I would suggest is to find out if the treatments can be used on diabetics as they may have a reaction to the chocolate. There was a company that I found that did the choclate products and I asked if they were alright to use on diabetics and they didnt answer my question. HTH

This wouldnt be good for my diet, Id just end up scoffing chocevery time I did a pedicure!:lol:

Ooohh...thanks for the link. I've emailed them. They're in Sister, Oregon...just a few hours from me!
Michele

glad you've all found it useful they do orange, and others and yes I saw the creme brulee :lick:

I don't like choco but I do have some cleints that can't wait

When I spoke to the the lady at Spa Angels she did say she had to update the site due to something being out of stock.

does any1 know where i can buy choc paraffin wax, as ive had a few clients ask for it recently?!! sounds yummy!

i didn't know you could get chocolate paraffin wax!?
would love to know what its like!!

xx

Yum, that sound lovely!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Well I the samples through today and all I can say is yummy, they smell good enough to eat and the feel gorgous:D

I wonder if you can get it in New Zealand. I'd love to be able to offer chocolate pedicures and the idea of chocolate paraffin wax just makes me drool.

Now I want chocolate - hmmm maybe for breakfast hehe

A chocolate pedicure sounds great. If only it was edible aswell. LOL.

Hi How Can I Order The Samples I Went To The Haken Web Site But I Don't See Nothing To Order Chocolate Saples Please Let Me Know Thank You

jodie57 said:
does any1 know where i can buy choc paraffin wax, as ive had a few clients ask for it recently?!! sounds yummy!

You can get milk chocolate parrafin wax from www.salonsdirect.com ..hth:)

little_devil867 said:
I would love to get a sample for the company too, gonna request one soon.

All I would suggest is to find out if the treatments can be used on diabetics as they may have a reaction to the chocolate. There was a company that I found that did the choclate products and I asked if they were alright to use on diabetics and they didnt answer my question. HTH

putting the sugar ON the recipient shouldnt be a problem (basically, for diabetics, as long as the skin remains intact, its ok.)

As long as you go gently as to not over-abrade the skin, (which has nothing to do about the sugar... Diabetics can get foot ulcers from open wounds--I've seen people lose their toes, feet and legs due to blisters, and improperly cut toenails)

Er... The sugar can go on, but not in your diabetic clients
--Cashew

NailsByNess said:
I wonder if you can get it in New Zealand. I'd love to be able to offer chocolate pedicures and the idea of chocolate paraffin wax just makes me drool.

Now I want chocolate - hmmm maybe for breakfast hehe

Try Teagen Marketing Ltd ph: 094268580, they are based in Whangaparaoa.
They are listed on Haken website as distributors in NZ.

Latest posts

Back