Chocolate treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering who does the chocolate treatments and what companies you buy from. I am mobile and havent got alot of money/space to be buying alot of stock as the companies i have contacted have got a minimun order. I only really want some choclate products to do little treatments like massage and things as i have seen a post on here on some of these treatments and think they will be popular in the winter. (thinking ahead i know but i like to be organised and plan things out)

Thanks

Hayley x

I know that some of the geeks on this site recommend chocolate therapy products by Gerard.

Here's a link to their website, just in case you're interested:

Welcome to Gerard's - About Us

HTHs

Hi

Moor Spa do a White chocolate wrap
Algologie do something too I think

HTH

I use Gigi Milk Chocolate wax for brow and face waxing, smells lush and really grips all the baby hairs. I get it from beauty express... know its not a body treatment but smells nice and looks like melted chocolate!

I do the gerard's chocolate facial, chocolate body and chocolate wrap but there is a minimum start up cost for gerard's.
they are now supplied through ellisons.

thanks for the replies i have emailled gerards but the start up cost, at the moment, is too much for me and im running out of storage space for all my things. (im driving my partner mad with all my things everywhere). So you can get some of the gerards chocolate products through ellisons? xx

thanks for the replies i have emailled gerards but the start up cost, at the moment, is too much for me and im running out of storage space for all my things. (im driving my partner mad with all my things everywhere). So you can get some of the gerards chocolate products through ellisons? xx
no you can't, sorry for the confusion. Gerard's still has the start up costs that you've discussed with them, but they are stocked in ellisons who distribute them on behalf of gerard's.

O right. I have had a look on ellisons website and there are some chocolate products does any one know if they are any good??

use the SEARCH option in the blue taskbar above and type in chocolate treatments as this has been discussed before.

Salonserve o a small range of chocolate products which are very cheap.

We (Moor Spa) do a White Chocolate Body Experience. This is a body wrap product so it might not be suitable for mobile therapy. It does smell really great and is very moisturising.

I am hoping that later on this year there will be a White Chocolate Facial Mask too. I will have to check how far down the development route this is.

O right. I have had a look on ellisons website and there are some chocolate products does any one know if they are any good??

We have the Priadara chocbeauty products. They arent our main line products but they offer something a little bit different and smell gorgeous...we give the client a small piece of chocolate after the treatment too. I bought the small hand and foot kit, was about a hundred I think, plus the small facial packs. We offer full manicure and pedicure, plus moisturising hand and foot treatments, half hour facial, full facial and body treatments with the chocolate. I would say the only thing with being mobile is maybe the heating process...it seems to take longer than heating wax.

Can you eat this stuff?
I love chocolate!!

You can't eat ours even though it smells great. So far we have only had one therapist try it and it didn't taste very nice.
I think we will be doing a chocolate treat to eat when the face mask comes out.

Algologie to a chocolate facial and a Fizzy Cocoa Bean Wrap lovely smelling.... they have a £50 minimum fee

Latest posts

Back