Christmas Advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Hi Every1

I just wondered if any1 has started advertising and getting booking for xmas yet?

I am mobile and was thinking of sending my clients emails for bookings but dont no if it is too soon.

How has evry1 been advertising this year? Its my 1st xmas in beauty!!!

Thanks
H

My regulars are starting to book their Xmas appointments. It is not too soon if they want to ensure getting their preferred slot if any. If they're not fast, they're last! x

I will also be putting an ad in the local paper in the next week or two.

For good regular clients, I am thinking of sending them a Xmas Card with a voucher redeemable up until first week in Feb.

Ive got a few clients booked in for xmas and ive started my xmas advertising ive also sent past clients £5 gift cards to intice them to return:green::green:

I've got a handful of bookings for Christmas/New Year

Yesterday was pretty quiet so thought it perfect time to design a global Christmas email which I have saved ready to send in a couple of weeks.

Those client who I do not have an email address for I will send them a text message along the same lines.

And all through November and December I am giving all clients who spend over £25 a £5 voucher off selected treatments in January to keep me ticking over until February/Valentine's Day

HTHs xx

Latest posts

Back