Christmas artistic flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a camera that works so I'm posting this pic of my Christmas nails. They're well overdue for some maintainance as I've been wearing them for a couple of weeks and have been very hard on them with having a heavy workload. I think they'll be gone by tomorrow :lol:

tinsel.jpg

They're CND l&p - my own colour blend for the dark purple with charcoal shimmer around zone 3 and a snowflake made with the a konad printing kit. Have to say I won't be using gems again on all fingers as these have driven me mad (and I'm not usually a picker) :eek: The blue pinkie was an experiment with some craft glitter but I wasn't keen so didn't carry on to all fingers.

Those are so nice I love the blue one

A few of my xmas nails.. more to come. Nothing exciting this year.. haven't had time this past year to experiment much :irked:
Not overly excited over my efforts, but maybe they'll provide fodder for thought for someone. LOL

IMG_5318BlkGltrFRXmastreeflakes.jpg

IMG_5310SharonSantaHatFR.jpg

IMG_5372SophieSnowmen.jpg

These below are for a hairdresser who usually gets natural manicures but decided she wanted to bling it up for xmas and so got a sculpted glitter french, with the ring finger done with rhinestones.
IMG_5442TanushkaGltFRrhinestonefree.jpg

This was an experiment that went slightly awry. This below client has a natural c-curve that should be called "SUPER C", it's INSANE. I tried to fit a form under her already long nails to extend them a bit.. gave me trouble with my overall shape because I just could NOT get the darn thing flush because of her curve. Had some seepage and 'underneath' filing to do :irked: lol
IMG_5453SharonGltFrXmas.jpg

Here are some of my ideas for the season. Sry they are just tips as my clients are not in a mood for xmas nails yet:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1561.JPG
    IMG_1561.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1662.JPG
    IMG_1662.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 156
Here are some of my ideas for the season. Sry they are just tips as my clients are not in a mood for xmas nails yet:lol:

The reindeer are very striking and that dark blue colour is fab but I really like the shape of the flowers on the other design. Isn't it disappointing when your clients aren't very adventurous?

Thank You! Well i have a lot of rebalances booked before christmas and iam kind of hoping to do something more bling bling than usual french with 1 diamante:lol:

loving all of the above ladies.. victoria urs are lovely especially!!

x :green: x

loving all of the above ladies.. victoria urs are lovely especially!!

x :green: x

THANKS!!:hug:

Here's a couple I did tonight. Both the same, sort of. Once one client saw what the other had, she wanted the same but in reverse LOL
My poinsettia's are getting better all the time. Still not quite 'there'.. but getting 'there':wink2:
The first are on a former MMA salon client who is now mine of course LOL and the second is my oldest client, mother & mother-in-law to two other clients. She LOVES the art.

IMG_5459TracyWhtFrPoinsettia.jpg

IMG_5463NicoleRedFRPoinsettia.jpg

Here's the nails I wear atm. Prizma French pink on nail beds. Silver glitter, silver confetti og nail art cane slices for the free edge. Overlaid with clear l&p. They're more winter nails than X-mas, though :o

I love the confetti and wish I could work it in the gel without going mad. Very effective & pretty!

Finally got a camera that works so I'm posting this pic of my Christmas nails. They're well overdue for some maintainance as I've been wearing them for a couple of weeks and have been very hard on them with having a heavy workload. I think they'll be gone by tomorrow :lol:

tinsel.jpg

They're CND l&p - my own colour blend for the dark purple with charcoal shimmer around zone 3 and a snowflake made with the a konad printing kit. Have to say I won't be using gems again on all fingers as these have driven me mad (and I'm not usually a picker) :eek: The blue pinkie was an experiment with some craft glitter but I wasn't keen so didn't carry on to all fingers.

I adore this deep shade of purple, very wintery without being blatantly xmas. well done!

I love the 3d and HOPE to take L&P in 2009 (crossing fingers), and the shadows of the reindeer and sleigh are brilliant :green:

Latest posts

Back